• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

my first one

Started by jaredspurr, November 01, 2013, 04:16:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaredspurr

so i found out yesterday my fiance is 3 weeks pregnant, so was not expecting this, im really nervous since im only 24 but we will see how it goes =)

Patty

Congrats! That's a big life changer...

Mami Tomoei

woah damn. Congrats! a baby is gonna be hard work, but it really will be worth it! Cherish all your memories, even the ones where you have to get up at 3am 5am to see whats wrong with the baby <3

Fuze

"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better." - Samuel Beckett

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

jaredspurr

Quote from: Mami Tomoei on November 01, 2013, 06:29:38 AM
woah damn. Congrats! a baby is gonna be hard work, but it really will be worth it! Cherish all your memories, even the ones where you have to get up at 3am 5am to see whats wrong with the baby <3

i work till 1-2 most nights so im awake till 3 am at least anyway, and thank you everyone

BeeBee

Grats Jared.

You can tell your child how Dwood died!
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

jaredspurr

Quote from: Panda|Vulcan on November 01, 2013, 04:51:21 PM
Grats Jared.

it will be such a sad story =(

Al

recruit him/her to sg and ask if she can cap
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

The_Poet

Taibz

Quote from: jaredspurr on November 01, 2013, 05:23:46 PM
Quote from: Panda|Vulcan on November 01, 2013, 04:51:21 PM
Grats Jared.

it will be such a sad story =(

Tell him/her the story of WG every night until he's old enough to join the clan him/herself.
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

RoQ

well congratulations, and goodluck cause having a baby like they said is a hardtask ^^
Don't practice until you get it right. Practice until you can't get it wrong.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2007reborn

awesome man! happy for you :nyan:
<@Vio> I wish I was a pedo
<@Vio> Like
<@Vio> Who was that aussie guy who kept his daughter in a dungeon for like 20 years
<@Vio> He was a pedo and he got to build A FUCKING DUNGEON
<@Vio> That shit sounds so cool
<@Vio> Meh, I can dream

MoBBy

Welcome to the club buddy, It's quite the fun job =P

Josheh

Grats mate. Keep a good track on her nutrition throughout :)

Member since 8-8-8

Tayzon_Day

Name him/her Eugene pls :)

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.