• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Which Achievement Diaries have you NOT completed?

Started by Shinhwa, November 16, 2011, 04:05:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which RS Achievement Diaries have you NOT completed?

Karamaja
11 (100%)
Varrock
10 (90.9%)
Lumbridge|Draynor
3 (27.3%)
Falador
9 (81.8%)
Fremennik
10 (90.9%)
Ardougne
11 (100%)
Seer's Village
8 (72.7%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Shinhwa

I've realized that majority of DG/WG members aren't fond of quests and diaries BUT when you do it with other people it makes easier and sometimes even fun to do.

So in order to make the correct corresponding Achievement Diary Events I need to know which ones are a priority or the ones people would like to have completed. I understand that some tasks are Skill/Quest oriented but we can skip some of steps if possible and I can make corresponding Questing Events to complete the Achievement Diaries.

One you've voted and you'd like to participate please put the best times that you are available to do these Achievement Diaries so I can make the event times that go best with the mass.

You can vote more than once, please don't abuse it. If you haven't completed them, please just vote for the ones that you would like to complete.

Please keep in mind that there are three different difficulties. I will be starting them all from the very beginning.

His Lordship

The elite ones, none.
I've only done Lumbridge max.

Patty

I'm availiable pretty much anytime between 7 AM AEST and 8PM AEST most days except 22 and 23rd I have exams :x

Wayshow

Done all up to hard except karamja, which I haven't started :3
Finished seers elite C:

Mark

Pretty much everyone has done elite seers/most of varrock and all of lumby. FYI

I set the standard.

Asfixiator

I've attempted various ones so some have a few tasks done others have more but i've only bothered to do lumby Elite the rest I have/haven't even done easy.

Fremmy should be a priority I think for ee  (H)

Bgpgraebner

I'm keen to get 80 fletch for elite seers'. Put lumbridge as well because I cbf'd with the hard ones.

BeeBee

Only ever done Lumbridge since i need the ring/hamper for warring
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Quikdrawjoe

The only diary I have left is 91 runecrafting for Karmaja Elite. For completionist/taskmaster emote, I need to unlock the first spell from Livid Farm.
Former Tip.It Super Moderator, LND Legionnaire, WG Elite Guardian

Tip.It and WG Real Life Meeting Attendee