• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] owner of rng

Started by grind n pk, December 20, 2015, 08:38:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grind n pk

OSRS INTRODUCTION: owner of rng

My RuneScape Name: owner of rng
My Previous RSNs: grind n pk69, f2p 2h king
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 122
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: been playing runescape on this account since about 2000 plus days ago around 2004 almost maxed my account now in oldschool looking to join a trusted pvp clan and hopefully communicate with my team mates with team speak and just have some fun

My past clans/teams and any current teams: ill be new to clans most ive done was join a famous streamers cc for chill and talk.

About me: im male 21 from canada ontario enjoy music work family and firneds hobbies runescape and gaming dis like certain foods and certain pet peeves.

I heard about WG through: website via zybtez i believe
I want to join because: the excitement to be in a huge clan just having fun and communicating with others as a team.

Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: not really just the couple od days but couldnt try to re arrange shedule bec the 3-6 est time is pre managable.

Mojo

Hey there, nice stats :D

You caught me in IRC when we were PKing so come back again and request your app review :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Application declined as you didn't request an application review.

Feel free to reapply here if you wish to join.
The review process is also outlined on that topic.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]