• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] oiV, 126

Started by oiV, July 30, 2013, 07:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oiV

WG INTRODUCTION: oiV

My RuneScape Name: oiV
My Previous RSNs: unaeK GW
My Combat Level: 126
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Hello my name is oiV. I started playing RuneScape in 2003, and my name is French for "Awesome". In terms of skills and activities, I like training construction, playing Fist of Guthix, and fishing. I like to PK and war other clans while playing RuneScape. I only play 07scape because I really dislike the EoC. I have a cat in Runescape called Ellie.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Various small-time clans in 2006
VR - 2006-2008
DF - 2008
Solace - 2008-2009
RoT - 2009-2010
Corr - 2010
EoS - 2010-2012
Clanless after 2012

About me: Hello, my name is oiV - I am 24 and from Belfast, Ireland. My hobbies include drinking Guinness, growing potatoes, and hiding pots of gold at the end of rainbows. In terms of music I am a huge fan of the band U2. I have a strong dislike for rabbits who try to steal my lucky charms.

I heard about WG through: Through your awesome and epic recruitment video!
I want to join because: I think WG is a very strong, active and stable clan, and you also do a balance of F2P and P2P, which is just what I'm looking for! I also love a clan with a good community and atmosphere, and WG seems like just the place!

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (mIRC or other client user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: A few exams, but nothing major :D

His Lordship

This was a sample application that we used for our new tutorial video.
You can disregard this application guys :P

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]