• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Des-ti-ny's introduction

Started by Des-ti-ny, November 02, 2011, 10:20:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Des-ti-ny

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians?
WG

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
[I started runescape roughly 6-7 years ago quit for a short while and worked on one of my other accounts. My RSN means well destiny i beleive everything is already decided. My favorie activities would include Soul wars, Stealing Creation and construction.]

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
[Im 17, i live in the united states though many times i didnt. Im a guy and i like to skate(skateboard) i mostly listen to death metal (ex: asking alexandria, suicide silence, and my all time favorie chelsea grin) skills, well i like tech stuff alot. id really like to get into programing though i never really knew how. likes: skating, music, RS, girls ofcourse, and xbox :D      Dislikes: non-involved clans, bots, gold farming, and how long runecrafting takes -.-]

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
[I heard about WG from "Hell Fire Xx,  and what really makes me want to join is the organization of the clan and the rules and reqs.]

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
[Other than "Hell Fire Xx"  none that i know of.]

6. Any additional comments:
[Im on atleast a good 3-4hrs+ a day, friendly, and i dont give up]

Wayshow

Kudos to Hell Fire for recruiting 1 day after he joins! :D
I hate RC too. lol
Anyways, welcome to WG :>

Zombii

`Lumby

Welcome to WG, Im the person you will probs be kissing behind the toilets. Good Intro.

`Lumby.

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Stutsy

Hey mate, welcome to the community :)

:nyan:
:woeh: <--- This is me very often

PineappleTom