• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

CptManWood says "Hello!"

Started by Captain Manwood, December 12, 2011, 10:44:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Manwood

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians?

I believe it is for the Descendant Guardians, being that I probably don't qualify for the Wilderness Guardians.

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account

I first started playing RS shortly after Pking was removed, trade limits were introduced, and people were generally upset. My Name is an inside joke with my friend about how when my original name 23woodsman23 was typed into the suggestions box for a new account, the suggestion ManWood Day was suggested. Through several other events similar to this, I came to call myself Captain Manwood. I love to do any group activity really, and i do occasionally have fun with the Burgh De Rott Ramble. Range is primarily what I do, being I'm getting close to that 99.

3. Tell us more about yourself:

Well I'm an 18 year old from the United States. I live in New York, but not the city mind you. I'm male. I practice archery, explore, and shop for fun in real life. I listen to everything music wise. My skills are that I enjoy life. I like everything. I also dislike everything.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:

I posted a forum topic about wanting to join a clan (I am the last man standing among my friends to still play RS) and I needed a reason to play again, primarily a community reason. I want to join because this seems like a genuinely interesting clan.

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:

Mojohaza1 is the clan member who recruited me, otherwise no.

6. Any additional comments: Well I'm a very busy person, being a college student. But I look forward to playing RS again.

Mojo

hi there! welcome to the community!  :nyan:
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Wind_Arcus

lol, welcome to the clan! Coarse It's Mojo who found you  ^.^

"Normal people believe that if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Engineers believe that if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet."

~Scott Adams, The Dilbert Principle

Wayshow

99 ranged irl like a boss  (H)
Welcome :3

Vephy

Hello welcome to the clan :)  Tell me if you have any questions about raids/wars or gear.  Anything at all and I will answer it.

Shinhwa

Mojo for #1 recruiter!

Anways welcome to the DG/WG Community! Like Vephyrus said, if you have any questions let us know! Don't forget to join us in IRC!

#WG_Lobby