• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Duo shooeey's introduction

Started by Duo Shooeey, December 14, 2011, 11:45:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duo Shooeey

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians?
wilderness guardians.

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
I started playing runescape about 6 years ago, had two accounts, one hacked and my current, my RSN is similar to a friend of mines and my favourite activities include pking, dungeoneering, clan wars and questing.

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
[Your response here]

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
I heard of you on a runescape clans wiki page and i would like to join as it seems  like a professional, yet fun and down to earth pvp clan.

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
No i do not no any members, i have briefly spoke to DG keanu

6. Any additional comments:
No additional comments

Duo Shooeey

sorry missed one - my age is 15, i live in england, great britain and im male. I am sporty, playing football(soccer) rugby and cricket, i like all music other than heavy metal etc.

Wayshow

Hey there, what's your name?
Glad that Keanu's wiki page is such a member magnet :)
Welcome to the community!  :D

His Lordship

Hey dude welcome to the forums.
If you want to get to know us, we're all in the IRC. Hope see you there.

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Taibz

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years