• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] I3 O S S

Started by I3 O S S, March 09, 2016, 01:49:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I3 O S S

OSRS INTRODUCTION: I3 O S S

My RuneScape Name: I3 O S S
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 119
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I have been playing Runescape since 2005, I quit after the EOC update and re joined about a year ago, I love to PVM and I hate skilling haha.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: The Sun Clan - (Mexican Clan) did not go too well, only a few members could talk english.

About me: I am 21 years old, from the UK, currently studying to be a Criminal Barrister. I love to travel and play runescape.

I heard about WG through: Twitch
I want to join because: I hate when I am PVM'ing in the wilderness and a clan rolls up and hunts me, I like the fact you protect people and considering I am looking to be a criminal lawyer, protecting people irl, I think this clan is perfect for me, I am also extremely loyal.

also, check me out on Instagram: Benzel_94

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Law exams to pass my BAR.

Hi Alch Cape

Hello! Thanks for considering us! I hope you find us enjoyable!

Teequoze

D om

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mojo

Quote from: I3 O S S on March 09, 2016, 01:49:59 PM

I want to join because: I hate when I am PVM'ing in the wilderness and a clan rolls up and hunts me, I like the fact you protect people and considering I am looking to be a criminal lawyer, protecting people irl, I think this clan is perfect for me, I am also extremely loyal.

Not gonna lie we also hunt PvMers in the Wildy sometimes because often there are no clans around to hunt. Usually we go for people killing spider or bear.
If clans are around we go for them but often PvMers are the only option.

Click Discord at the top and request an app review! :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

jaredspurr

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions contact your mentor @Suffud or any staff member.

Welcome aboard!

I CE Y