• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [RS3] skai_white

Started by skai_white, March 15, 2015, 02:30:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skai_white

RS3 INTRODUCTION: skai_white

My RuneScape Name: skai_white
My Previous RSNs: ikerzaz
Interested in PvP: Yes
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing when I was 14 but started playing this game properly when I was 16. I'm almost 21 now and have two accounts, my first account which is roughly 7 years old and my new account which is closer to 5 years old. Almost maxed on my newer account; Abandoned the old one long ago.

I like talking to people in this game, It's what makes the content enjoyable. I mess around a lot and don't take skilling and bossing too seriously. Having said that, I have competitively gamed before attending a few local Halo LAN tournaments back in the day so I know how to game well if circumstances require.

Right now I just skill, I'm going to max. After that I only see myself logging on for my reaper tasks, ports and that's about it. That is why I want to join this clan, would be great to Legacy PK when I'm off work and squeeze as much fun out of this game as I can.

If I'm honest, I wasn't a great pker back in the day. I luck out with the occasional kill here and there but It's all fun and games to me. With serious players by my side though I'll learn quickly and win.

My past/current clans/teams are: I joined the clan Goonscape a few years back just because I used to go on the website SomethingAwful a lot. I don't go on the website anymore and most of the people I used to talk to in the clan have left so I have no real reason to stay.
About me: My real name is Kai. I'm 20, a bloke and I live in England, Chester.

In my spare time I game, and every month or two I tackle a hike, only in the UK but nothing beats that Great British country side. No I'm not joking, I actually like hiking. I used to long distance run but I haven't for the last few months. Will pick it up again.

I have an embarrassingly chavy taste in music so I'll keep it to myself.

Not very talented, although I can do this thing where I throw a peanut in the air and catch it in my mouth.

Quite like tea.

I heard about WG through: Youtube video
I want to join because: Opportunity to PK with people

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: I work full time, so I plan my life around that, otherwise no.

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Billy O

And the uk unit continues to grow :)! Welcome to wg. Try get on to when you can, best way to get to know people and there's always a good bunch of us on there!

Mojo

Hey Kai, welcome to WG. Pretty good stats there :P

Ask in IRC for an interview!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Fatboy Rules

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Al

Are you new to pking? We'll get you set up, welcome!
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Frozen 10

Ars Technica

Quote from: skai_white on March 15, 2015, 02:30:47 PM

Not very talented, although I can do this thing where I throw a peanut in the air and catch it in my mouth.

Gonna need to see verification of this. Just saying.  :3

Welcome.
RIP Multikill529, permabanned 4 NOV 2014

skai_white

Thanks a lot guys! I don't think I've ever felt so welcome, haha. Look forward to some Pking if I get accepted. :)

Quote from: Ars Technica on March 15, 2015, 09:32:46 PM

Gonna need to see verification of this. Just saying.  :3

Welcome.
[/quote]

Yes sir!

Quote from: Mojo on March 15, 2015, 04:28:44 PM
Hey Kai, welcome to WG. Pretty good stats there :P

Ask in IRC for an interview!

Cheers mate, thanks!

Lord Himself

PineappleTom

Hey Kai, another GMT Unit member :D