• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [RS3] Dudy80

Started by Dudy80, March 17, 2015, 11:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudy80

RS3 INTRODUCTION: Dudy80

My RuneScape Name: Dudy80
My Previous RSNs:
Interested in PvP: No
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing way back in 2003, since then i have quit and come back a million times. I generally enjoy slaying and skilling as well as just chatting in IRC. Just came back after being gone for about 4 years and deiced to look for a clan again after trying a iron man account and realizing it wasn't for me.
My past/current clans/teams are: I was in Nightshades old clan, TSA way back when. Other then that i dont think i have ever been in any other clans.
About me: Im 25, my names Dustin, i live in Pennsylvania and work for a small HVAC company. I like to play games, read and enjoy working on things around the house. I collect guns and like to go shoot them sometimes. Im a pretty boring person.

I heard about WG through: Tip.it
I want to join because: Community

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet registered (But using SwiftKit)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Not Yet Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Work mainly, i work late a lot, and i am on call sometimes so that can put a wrench into my plans.

Mojo

Got there in the end :P

Welcome to our forums Dustin, I'm sure you'll be a great addition to our non-PvP side!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

His Lordship

I have to say I preferred your other application Dustin.
This one's fine but not as detailed.
I guess you were sick of filling out a new form after writing your first one :P

In any case, welcome!

Dudy80

Yea, i liked the other one better, but nothing was working for me, so i apologize if this ones a bit short. I made that way hard then it had to be though lol.

Fatboy Rules

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Frozen 10

Lord Himself

Randy

I am the one who bends!