• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] 4474

Started by MoBBy, October 31, 2016, 06:25:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoBBy

OSRS INTRODUCTION: 4474

My RuneScape Name: 4474
My Previous RSNs: cumwizards
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 117
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Started back in Classic, playing at the library after school everyday lol. I loved PKing in edge, that was my thing for a good while, then I got into clanning and loved PK trips and doing wars... Nowadays I just sit at the bank and stare into nothingness

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Joined WG in late '04 and stayed till about '06/07... there was a huge fallout, rip.
Joined clans over the time. Corr, FEAR, DF, Dwood.
Rejoined WG back in 2010ish maybe? Then quit for a while.

About me: I like games. I live in Florida and I'm a Sushi Chef. My favorite fruit is a Mango, probably because I'm Cuban. I like ducks, I prefer them on my bed sheets. I'm 23, brown eyes. I enjoy long walks on Caterby shore. My favorite color is purple and I'm a Pisces.

I heard about WG through: Old school bruh
I want to join because: Never wanted to leave in the first place, but my account got hacked. I've always enjoyed WG's community.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: My untimely death, perhaps...

DroVillain

Where in Florida are you from? I'm out in Tallahassee.

MoBBy

Actually just moved to Tally LOL Bout a year and a half ago, from Miami.

Mojo

Not gonna give you favours because you're an ex-member. You need to add more detail to "about me" just like everyone else ;)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

MoBBy

Quote from: Mojo on October 31, 2016, 08:59:28 PM
Not gonna give you favours because you're an ex-member. You need to add more detail to "about me" just like everyone else ;)

Wouldn't expect any less of you bb

jaredspurr

wb baby cakes, wondering if we were in dwood together

MoBBy

Mojo

Speak to Jared, Ajaji or myself on Discord for your app review. :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

jaredspurr

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!

Kevin

helo n welcam to wg, home of the wg leader his lordship. he is azn and makes runescape cooking videoz!
Kcross73 – KevCross – Kevin
Proud Trial Guardian: December 24, 2009 – January 10, 2010
Proud Guardian: January 10, 2010 – February 13, 2010
Proud Event Leader: February 13, 2010 – November 27, 2010
Proud Council: November 27, 2010 – July 5, 2011