• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Snif My Hole

Started by Sniff_My_Hole, November 04, 2016, 12:02:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sniff_My_Hole

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Snif My Hole

My RuneScape Name: Snif My Hole
My Previous RSNs: Dirty Briefs
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 113
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Played a lot in the past year, stopped playing for quite some time, and got back into the game recently. Mainly play for PVM and PVP but recently have been doing a lot of slayer due to lack of clan.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Been in 2 clans before, both of which collapsed due to leaders/high ranks scamming. Mainly PK'ed and some PVM when I was in these clans and it was just nice to have people to talk to I guess when playing in the game.

About me: My names Marty, from Illinois and now going to school in Missouri in hopes to graduate with a major in mechanical and aerospace engineering. Love hockey and snowboarding when I'm not cooped up inside. When I'm not on the computer playin rs or studyin, usually can find me on the chillin with friends on the couch with a bong in hand.

I heard about WG through: WG Yikes
I want to join because: Just looking for a new clan to join and know I have some good friends from previous clans in this one.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity:

Mojo

Hey Marty nice app, welcome to our boards :)

Speak to Jared, Ajaji or myself on Discord for your app review.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Lait_Choco

Hello and welcome Marty! If you have any questions feel free to Pm me ingame or on the forum :).

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

jaredspurr

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!