• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Dicing

Started by Asfixiator, November 07, 2011, 11:32:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asfixiator

So I decided to try my luck at dicing to gain some geepees, me and a friend went to a F2P world to host and it was all fun and games I was enjoying myself as it was small amounts to win or lose after a few hours I got bored and went to W2 "Win all day" fc traded Fishy 10m and to my surprise I won  :D but guess what? He didn't want to trade me back after, even with his elysian...

So that's now most of my bank gone and im left with 8m cash and some other items gg dicing

Mojo

i try to stay away from dicing. too risky!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Abs L

James, people pay like 10b to get a rank in Win All Day, he would have definitely not scammed you for 10m.
There are a hell of a lot of imposters in Win All Day, so you might have accidently traded one of them 10m, they just take the money & not give it, they carry on scamming in front of your face the next second.

Are you sure you traded a ranked person in the friends chat of Win All Day?

~Abs

Wg Council & Secondary Leader - 21/10/07 to 24/12/08
Signature & Avatar made by Samurai JM

Asfixiator

Quote from: Abs L on November 08, 2011, 01:35:01 AM
James, people pay like 10b to get a rank in Win All Day, he would have definitely not scammed you for 10m.
There are a hell of a lot of imposters in Win All Day, so you might have accidently traded one of them 10m, they just take the money & not give it, they carry on scamming in front of your face the next second.

Are you sure you traded a ranked person in the friends chat of Win All Day?

~Abs
100% I even checked he had a shiny gold star next to his name and it said I was trading Fishy

Vio

*always* video your bets. If a host scams you, you can get reimbursed if you provide evidence.

Mark

Just dont dice, problem solved.

I set the standard.

Asfixiator

Quote from: DG Keanu on November 08, 2011, 09:05:28 AM
*always* video your bets. If a host scams you, you can get reimbursed if you provide evidence.
I would if I had a half decent laptop xD

DestroyerDmc

I diced, paid 100m to become a dicer man and made 250m, tryed to leave so id get my initial 100m back and pk k1n9 5 kicked me from the cc. So hes a "insert bad-word"!

Asfixiator

Quote from: DestroyerDmc on November 09, 2011, 11:30:05 AM
I diced, paid 100m to become a dicer man and made 250m, tryed to leave so id get my initial 100m back and pk k1n9 5 kicked me from the cc. So hes a "insert bad-word"!
Once you pay that's it theres no getting it back :S