• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Downloading music

Started by Asfixiator, November 06, 2011, 09:48:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asfixiator

What do you use to download your music for free? Not sure what to use  :|

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mark

www.youtube-mp3.org

Or find torrents if i want specific albums.

I set the standard.

Shinhwa

Quote from: Mark on November 06, 2011, 05:25:07 PM
www.youtube-mp3.org

Or find torrents if i want specific albums.

Told Mark about that one.

uTorrent the shit to get my music. TPB FTW

Armybuilder

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

Vio

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

George

I buy it mostly, but when I need something quickly then I youtube it usually.

Colinwarrior

If I want just one song or want it in guaranteed good quality, I just buy it. But if I'm downloading bulk like whole albums, discographies or stuff I don't really care about, then I just torrent it. Use MicroTorrent (http://www.utorrent.com/ Yes, that's what it's called. The symbol is micro, not a 'u'. Named so because of the relatively small size and processing usage of the program)

Currently busy with:
Western Michigan University
Proud WG member from January 2006 - Fall 2009 and owner of a WG t-shirt

Trilerium

youtube song rippers and video converters are wayyyyyy too slow, this grooveshark down-loader can download an album in the time of one song from other sources

http://www.scilor.com/grooveshark-downloader.html

Wind_Arcus

Nobody's suppose to get music for free.. but this site http://mp3skull.com/ is pretty good for any music your looking for. Can play it on the site to see if its what you want before you download

"Normal people believe that if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Engineers believe that if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet."

~Scott Adams, The Dilbert Principle

Nick

I use AnyVideoConverter to rip single songs off of YouTube, and then just look for .zips or .rars of albums on Google.

Original Join Date: July 3rd, 2008
Posts from /forums: 3340
Vixose on Jubei'Thos

Toby

My reaction when I look in the refrigerator but can't find anything I want to eat

Keith

I USE ITUNES BECAUSE I DON'T DO ILLEGAL THINGS
well specifically those kind of illegal things

Taibz

I always use Spotify to listen to music but when I want music to my phone I always download it from youtube with aCatcher. I have no idea if it's safe tho, but hey, it worked  :>
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]