• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Does anyone else have these or am I just an autsist freak?

Started by Patty, March 22, 2013, 10:50:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patty

Does anyone else have days where they feel antisocial and just want to cut off all communication with real life friends for a day and sit in your cave :3?

Al

nah only for the past 3 weeks lol

kind of because school but kinda not. i've always been a bit introverted, mellow, and reserved
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Keith

Legit for the past few years I've just wanted to leave my friends and family completely and live by myself in the wilderness or something; or find somewhere either thousands of miles away or in another country and start over

Wayshow

Quote from: Keith on March 23, 2013, 02:04:22 AM
Legit for the past few years I've just wanted to leave my friends and family completely and live by myself in the wilderness or something; or find somewhere either thousands of miles away or in another country and start over
can i come find you? <3

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

His Lordship

All the time man.
Don't feel bad about it.
I've wanted no human contact for weeks on end.
Ride it out and if you start to get depressed, consult a professional.

Rachellove9

It is normal.
I get all excited and happy when I come home to see no cars here.
I love to have my cup of coffee and just chill in the quiet of nothing.
I'm social all day long and sometimes I just want alone time.
I go as far as a bubble bath and light incense and candles to just soak it up.

This Babylon

guys, lets buy a plot of land and start a runescape colony.

Owen

So many feels :(
I've noticed I seem to get them when I've been hanging around with the same people for a while, and I know what time/when I'll be going home or whatever, then something happens meaning I have to be sociable for a while longer.  It sometimes makes me really grumpy.

I'm a very quiet guy a lot of the time, so most people don't really notice when I'm in those moods.

Thankfully my work schedule and living arrangement means usually when I feel that way, I can just curl up in my duvet, stick a film on, and play some runescapes!

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Colinwarrior

Currently busy with:
Western Michigan University
Proud WG member from January 2006 - Fall 2009 and owner of a WG t-shirt

X Warrior170

[center

Patty

I'm glad I'm not the only one. Was thinking about changing my name to The autsist formerly known as Patty. CwutIdidthur.

But yeah feel better today anyway :).

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Wayshow

Just being a spelling nazi, but it's "autistic" :P

I find that I recharge socially by spending time alone. Sometimes, after a day of hanging out with friends, I spend the next day sipping a cup of tea and curling up with a nice book (or take a cup of tea into the library and finish my homework)...maybe go for a run in the afternoon. I find time alone quite enjoyable...after all you are your best friend!

Pacman Syu

Kinda, but I sorta end up having to anyway because of my workload. It's okay though, I tend to be happier when I have a lot on my shoulders, oddly enough.
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

Asaad

I second the runescape colony. Lets all work as farmers in New Zealand wilderness. :)
[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

Dorcha3377

You have a cave ?? and didn't invite me ??
I often feel overwhelmed by people around me, thank god I have a lunch hour I can get in my car and be alone.
The secret to being alone is being your own best friend at times. Lucky is the person who can be alone and not be lonely.
Love you Patty, hang in there.

granitecrab

this is my everyday, cut off from the world the min i get on the computer.

i hid in my man cave... shhh don't tell anyone.

i'm going on a adventure!