• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] new joiner

Started by host 99 pray, November 18, 2012, 10:48:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

host 99 pray

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
host 99 pray, pvm trainer

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
i have played for almost 7 years now and love the game took a break at one point but I'm back now :)

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
my name is liam I'm 14 strong and built i live in canada i am a brown sash in kung-fu i play the guitar and i love gaming and hate cabbage

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
i heard about this clan from my great friend killmin and i want to join dg because i heard its a fun active clan !

Your PvP Experience
pk party hat sets everyday , nbd , but really im not that good at pvp .
5. What Multi-combat PvP Experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP Clans you have been in.
i php sometimes but not often and used to do bounty hunter and clan raids.

6. Our warring times are usually between 4PM EST/9PM GMT and 6PM EST/11PM GMT on weekends, but sometimes weekdays, can you regularly be active at these times?
yes i am going to be able to attend these :)

7. Do you understand that some PvP Events are Mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?
Yes , i understand

Your Activity and Availability
im on alot , cuz im a liner , no life.
8. Do you agree to check WG Forums daily and be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on Teamspeak for all Wars and Raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
i understand

9. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
i might have kung fu at certain times but only when i choose to go.

Mojo

Welcome to the forums Liam :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

skullteen3

Welcome Liam :D hope u enjoy the clan(: :nyan:

Patty

Hi liam. I play the guitar too :).
Welcome to WG, enjoy your stay and I'm usually online if you have any queries :3.

btraill

Woot! Another Canadian! I'm from Ontario.

Welcome to the community.

skullteen3

Al

Yankee Unit
Kiwi Unit
British Unit
Aussie Unit

I think we need a Maple Unit. Amirite? Great to see you recruit early on in the clan.

Welcome Liam!
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Mojo

Accepted, welcome aboard :)

stay active :P
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]