• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Califs introduction. Hello!

Started by Tomsoons, May 21, 2012, 07:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomsoons

Hello everyone!

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
My current username is califs. As far as i can remember i had numerous accounts, but the most recent was Wagy Nagy.

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
I created califs after my last account was robbed. I've lost around 6-7 decent accounts, but still havent given up. I promised to myself, that this account I definetly won't lose! Califs stands for absolutely nothing. It is just a random word, but i may change it in the future. I love to communicate to people and train skills like fletching, cooking, woodcutting etc.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
My name is Thomas and i am 17 years old stundent from Latvia, Riga. As a hobby i could consider graffiti, video games such as COD, TF2, AION and of course Runescape. I am training at gym. I love listening to groovy music, ACDC, classic rock, underground hip hop beats. I don't have a lot of talents. Maybe my talent is lack of talents. I like people with great personalities - friendly, understanding, adequate.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
I was searching a good enough clan in zybez forums, so I found your topic. I liked your describtion about the qualities of your community. That just made me want to come to this forum and to write my introduction topic. I want to apply to DG, because my combat level is only 82.

Your PvP Experience

5. What Multi-combat PvP Experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP Clans you have been in.
Last time I went to wilderness was in 5th grade. That's 6 years ago. I want to learn how to PK, but I won't go there by myself. They will smell me like sharks smell fresh blood from distance of 100km.

6. Our warring times are usually between 4PM EST/9PM GMT and 6PM EST/11PM GMT on weekends, but sometimes weekdays, can you regularly be active at these times?
Yes, i can be active. If not on workdays, then definetly on weekend days.

7. Do you understand that all PvP Events are Mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?
Yes, i understand.

Your Activity and Availability

8. Do you agree to check WG Forums daily and be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on Teamspeak for all Wars and Raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
I have used these programs when I had my CS carrier, so yes, I agree with these requirements.

9. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
Exams this week, and i have partial job on tuesdays and thirsdays.

Sorry for my English mistakes. All I know had been tough in school at English lessons, but I can talk freely. My grammar is awful, tho.

Mojo

Hi Thomas, Welcome to the community :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Armybuilder

Hey man
Nice intro +)
Team Tom is now up to 3 members (im also called Thomas +P )

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

Mark

I set the standard.

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Tomsoons

Thank you for your warm welcomes! :)

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

7th_light

Hey mate welcome and gratz on getting into DG Hope we will see you join WG in the near future if u need anything pm geoff_7th on irc mate ill be more then happy to help

Raging Mage2

Click image for achievement thread!

#1 In Heaven's Slayer Challenge (2mil exp in 1 month)

Originally WG 16/05/06

Wayshow