• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Blackraide88

Started by Blackraide88, July 07, 2015, 08:51:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackraide88

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Blackraide88

My RuneScape Name: Blackraide88
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 95
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: My RS history is a long one, I started playing 13/14 years ago and played for a solid 5/6 years until RS was not the old RS anymore, to much changed and I found other games I enjoyed more then RS.

When I heard Old Skool RS was back I decided to give it another try and I have been enjoying myself a lot. I'm not much of a pvper, I like bossing a lot.

My names was a failed attempt on the name Black Rider and I ended up with Blackraide88, no idea how that happened :o

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I have been in some of clans;
- Reinforce
- WTF (World Terror Foundation)
- Ascension
- Cheese Devils
- Wilderness Guardians (never full member)

About me: My name is Michiel (hard to pronounce for non Dutch peeps), a Dutch student of 24 year who is doing a Biology Master at the university of Utrecht (center of Netherlands). Almost done with it and also looking for a job for when I'm finished.

I'm a laid back guy who likes to have a laugh but can be serious when necessary.

I love to play tennis or do some other sport. Of course having some fun while under the influence of alcohol is something I like to do :D.

I heard about WG through: Frozen_10
I want to join because: Not a lot of people I know play this game anymore, most of the people I played with back in the day are not playing anymore.

The bossing I would like to do is not that easy when you are on your own.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (mIRC or other client user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Vacation in August

Frozen 10

MICHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL  <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

@Accepted ##

Mojo

good recruitng @Frozen 10 :D

Welcome (back) Michiel, ask in IRC for a quick interview!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Fatboy Rules

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]