• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Randy's secret loves.

Started by Jake, February 04, 2012, 11:21:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake

/Discuss
<@Kez> I tried to log in on my iPad. Turns out its an Etch-a-Sketch and I dont have an iPad.
<@Kez> Also, im completely outta booze.

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Jake

Burt Reynolds naked on a bear skin...if you ever needed to know what manliness was...
<@Kez> I tried to log in on my iPad. Turns out its an Etch-a-Sketch and I dont have an iPad.

Wayshow

Read this during class, now everyone who saw me read it looks at me weirdly :@

Jake

Jake

Picture Not Related.

IRL pic though

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Vephy

Zemus

Jake

The Hoff!

Jake

What has been seen cannot be unseen.

Owen

After many hours of trying, a few bruises, a lot of soreness and a mentally scarred pet, I managed to fap to this.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Jake

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Jake

Wayshow

Quote from: Jake on February 06, 2012, 02:11:26 PM
What has been seen cannot be unseen.
What's done cannot be undone ##

Jake

Dorcha3377

Jake

Owen

This thread is bad and you should feel bad.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Rachellove9

It is all in the brows.   :nyan:

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Jake