• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Grudges in Runescape

Started by Jake, February 07, 2012, 11:31:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake

Is there any specific NPC/Monster/Quest/Place you despise? Either it killed you, infuriated you beyond comprehension, or just made you say "F*** this" and toss your laptop out the nearest window?

My most hated NPC, one I hold a grudge against, is a level 7 farmer near lumbridge. Killed me on my first day playing RS...didn't understand the whole combat level thing. This was in the day before it showed your Cmb level on your display screen, so I thought my total level was the level that came up beside my name. I thought I was level 45...I can take a level 7 farmer.

Nope. Killed my ass. Then I ran back to avenge my death, and died a second time. Even now, when I walk through the Lumby area and I see him, I kill him.

Bastard.
<@Kez> I tried to log in on my iPad. Turns out its an Etch-a-Sketch and I dont have an iPad.
<@Kez> Also, im completely outta booze.

Rachellove9

I have two.

Bee swarm killed me and I lost black with gold trim at the chickens in lumby.
I didn't even know what they were and was like lvl 30 or something.

The other one was a monster at the end of a quest.
It changed colors and you had to change styles of attack to kill it.
I probably went there like 6 to 8 times before I killed it.
I hated questing after that for a long time.

Vio

NPC - Romeo was a spastic. I wanted to bitch-slap him for being such an idiot, then go have sex with Juliet and finally solo KBD a few times. King Roald's advisor during the first or second Myreque quest - he's like a modern-day religious fanatic, lets Saradomin make all his decisions for him. Also used to think the Wise Old Man was a dick, built some respect back for him in Swan Song.

Monster - All scorpions. I've had a history with them dating back to 2003 - when my team of friends tried to enter the wild to go PKing, we got attacked by scorpions. Now when you have RS classic's 3-hit combat system, they're fucking lethal. The scorpion problem continues to this day. I'll be north of Edge doing some F2P no-arms, will get some epic combos, my opponent will stop attacking to eat and a scorpion will come and PJ me because for some stupid reason MvP takes priority over PvP.

Quest/Place - Mourning's Ends part 2, specifically the Temple of Light. What the fuck, seriously.

Wayshow

one small favour. worst quest ever
pretty all quest bosses, although i love questing
Actually, all boss monsters, because i usually have to die at least twice before i stop dying

Owen

Mournings End Part 2 the whole quest.

Firemakers curse, the fire puzzles, I nearly rage threw my laptop clean across the room while doing them.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Colinwarrior

The wilderness. I've died there so many times...

Currently busy with:
Western Michigan University
Proud WG member from January 2006 - Fall 2009 and owner of a WG t-shirt

Wind_Arcus

Elemental Workshop 3, i hate that puzzle or any kind of puzzles  :@

"Normal people believe that if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Engineers believe that if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet."

~Scott Adams, The Dilbert Principle

Mark

Quote from: Colinwarrior on February 07, 2012, 06:08:43 PM
The wilderness. I've died there so many times...
PvP clan hurrrp.

Elfland

I set the standard.

Keith

Blue dragons and tiredness made me lose my fire cape like 1-2 years ago - never got it back lols

a MUGGER KILLED ME FRESH OFF TUTORIAL ISLAND AND THUS I QUIT MY FIRST ACCOUNT

Jake

Quote from: Wind_Arcus on February 08, 2012, 02:30:50 AM
Elemental Workshop 3, i hate that puzzle or any kind of puzzles  :@

Iknoright. Why cant I just kill everything to get around puzzles :(
<@Kez> I tried to log in on my iPad. Turns out its an Etch-a-Sketch and I dont have an iPad.
<@Kez> Also, im completely outta booze.

Brent147

Monster: None, really.
Quest: Haunted Mines.
Place: My Throne Room.
Player: Lamb Bug.
Clan: Ancient Legion.
Skill: Dungeoneering.
Proud to have served as the leader of the Wilderness Guardians.