• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [SG] tshotz

Started by tshotz, March 30, 2014, 11:37:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tshotz

SG INTRODUCTION: tshotz

My RuneScape Name: tshotz
My Previous RSNs: glendale7
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started Rs back in 2002 my only rs names are glendale7 and tshotz, some of my fav activities are playing comp games almost all! i also enjoy playing soccer. I am 21 years of age and i play rs every day. I stream rs and other games, but mainly rs as it is my fav. game on the internet.
My past/current clans/teams are: The only other clan i was in was on a 07 server and it was "iemz pc" i was there for a little and didnt enjoy it as the community wasnt great
About me: My name is Tanner Schottler, and I am 21 years old. I live in arizona (usa). I enjoy video games and playing soccer. The music i like to listen to is not a small potion. I like almost anything as my google play music library is over 17k songs haha. Now talents im not very sure on. if i were to search hard enough i would say i am very talented at finnishing goals.

I heard about SG through: day i k0ed
I want to join because: says it is a very fun and active clan

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (SwiftKit user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: moving some time in mid/late may and thats all

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

day i k0ed

Al

Welcome Tanner!

May or may not apply to you but Arizona lost last night and I was pretty disappointed.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Wizard

Leffe

Proud core member of what used to be the best and most famous dutch clan - Michie Super

Al

I don't think he wants to join anymore... P:
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Freezee

Brent147

Welcome to the forums. I apologize for missing your PM early this morning. I was asleep.
Proud to have served as the leader of the Wilderness Guardians.

Patty

Declined for now, feel free to reapp when you get more time.