• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [DS] Blindfirelol

Started by Blindfirelol, January 21, 2016, 06:10:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blindfirelol

DS INTRODUCTION: Blindfirelol

My RuneScape Name: Blindfirelol
My Previous RSNs: Stickytac, Cti112
My Combat Level: 34
My Total Level: 162
In the DS Clan Chat already: Yes

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing Runescape in 2006, Blindfirelol comes from when I use to play Paintball with my friends. My favorite skill would have to be Range/Mage and Herblism! I like pking but get pretty shaking and always end up misclicking haha

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I use to be a member of a clan back in the Bounty Hunter Crater days.. I remember one day I got my hands on some pretty good loot and they ended up kicking me and ganking me for the loot. :D

About me: Wassup homies! My names Michael but you can call me Mike, I'm an 18 year old male that enjoys his life on the beach and have had the experience of a lifetime in Europe. I love playing video games and have played them since I can remember. I remember playing Mario Brothers on the N64 and Sonic on the Sega Saturn with my dad and uncle. I don't have any music talents, but I can't get enough of the beautiful sounds steel drums make. I also enjoying building computers for the fun of it, I have built my own twice now and several others for my friends. I hope to get to know you all soon, peace out! ~Mike

I heard about WG through: LegacyCereal!

Mojo

Hey Blind nice to see you on our forums!

Shoot me a PM in game or on Discord and I'll review your app :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Application declined as you didn't request an application review.

Feel free to reapply here if you wish to join.
The review process is also outlined on that topic.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]