• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Shinhwa's Introduction

Started by Shinhwa, July 02, 2011, 01:59:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shinhwa

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians? Wilderness Guardians

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
Made my account back in the classic days but didn't really start playing hardcore until RS2 came out. I started clan life back in Fall of 08'. I quit RS for War Of Legends around Fall of 10' and came to RS after I got my ass handed to me on WoL about 5 months ago. I just changed my name from MyAllegiance to Shinhwa today actually. It was MyAllegiance so whenever people said my name in game they would calling me their allegiance. It's now Shinhwa, it means powerful or something along those lines in Korean, It's also a really gay looking Korean boy band, Google it if you're curious. I don't really have any hobbies for RS like I used to. I always enjoy going mole hunting and going to Sara and Arma. But as of now I just have personal RS goals over hobbies.

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
I'm 21 and a senior at the University of Houston and  I'm studying Hotel/Restaurant Management. I'm from Houston, Texas born and raised. Oh yeah, I'm a girl. My hobbies? Driving fast and listening to loud music, and of course, sleeping. I love music, couldn't live without out, I love me some Jenkees and Pendulum, I'm also becoming a fan of Dubstep, the good kind only. I can list artists forever but maybe another time.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
I've known about WG since 08' but wasn't really into warring. How can someone not know about WG? Also from His Lordship's sound board. Hahahahaha! But recently I've seen the recruitment video and you always see WG wars on YouTube. I know that WG has a tight community of players and that's all I really want in a clan, I know WG is capable of this.

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
Dallar, only because I bugged them with a bunch of questions.

6. Any additional comments:
Teach me how to war? I've been in over a dozen of them but that was three years ago.

SpidyMan

Kat

hai shinhwa :] welcome to WG! i love dubstep its cool that your becoming a fan of it ;D
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Shinhwa

Kat- I'm definitely into Skrillex and I just discovered Eyes and it's AMAZING!

Have you heard Ellie Gouldings "Lights" dubstep remix? Check it out, I love it.

Wayshow

I'm afraid I can't teach you anything about warring cuz I suck at it lol
Welcome to wg :3

Vephy

Hey and welcome to Wilderness Guardians.

Creeper975

BeeBee

If you want help with warring...i'm sure Army could aid you....since he's the only ranked warring dude...and maybe Quikdrawjoe's guides are floating around this forum...if not they should be uploaded!

Welcome to WG
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Shinhwa

Thanks for all the warm welcome everyone!

jaredspurr

welcome to the boards i use to live outside Houston in la porte, ill be more then happy to attempt to teach u how to tank/war in f2p cuz p2p im pretty shit tank

Shinhwa

Quote from: jaredspurr on July 02, 2011, 07:55:18 PM
welcome to the boards i use to live outside Houston in la porte, ill be more then happy to attempt to teach u how to tank/war in f2p cuz p2p im pretty shit tank

Wow really? I live in League City, I drove past La Porte  today on my way back from NOLA, We took 146. Hahaha such a small world, I appreciate your offer on teaching me how to war! Hope to see you in game. Thanks Again!

~Jean

Bgpgraebner

Oh, welcome! Strange to see a woman who likes to drive fast o.o What car do you have? Even though I'm 14 I'm beginning to learn how to drive and when I turn 18 I'll be getting to drive my dad's car, a Volkswagen Passat TS '78(you might know it as "dasher"). My name's bruno, and I'm from Brazil. Nice to meet you!

Shinhwa

Kat

Quote from: MyAllegiance on July 02, 2011, 05:48:22 AM
Kat- I'm definitely into Skrillex and I just discovered Eyes and it's AMAZING!

Have you heard Ellie Gouldings "Lights" dubstep remix? Check it out, I love it.

oh yes i have heard lights ;]
and i loveee skrillex. i like a ton of his songs :p
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]