• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Shan's intro

Started by shan, July 08, 2011, 05:23:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shan

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians? WG

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
[Started in RSC, 50i is my rsn 3 letter so it's rare. Favourite things was luring , single pking and multi pking back in the day, Have been in clans/teams as Pixel Pirates , Exiled , Sleeper cells, Cone unit, Few other Mage bank teams, And single teams, Also i like corping/bandos =) Thats about it basically]

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
[22, Aussie , Qld , Male , beach/bodyboarding heap. Any kind of music, Any skills ^_^ , Likes food, Dislike's tuna. ]

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
[Lordship pmed me on RSC]

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
[Nope.]

6. Any additional comments:
[Just looking for a clan to have some fun and enjoy.]

His Lordship

22 Years old? Oh that's pretty much my age I'm 23. Didn't know you were that old.
Had a decent chat with you on IRC but i'm keen to hear your answer to this question:

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
[Your response here]

How long have you been playing and stuff? The intro is all about WG getting to know you so post a bit of meat so we can get to know you a bit better.

EDIT: That's more like it!
Welcome to the forums dude and shout me a PM if you need help with your application.

Raging Mage2

Nice stats :D, do you like RC or just leveled it for lols?

Click image for achievement thread!

#1 In Heaven's Slayer Challenge (2mil exp in 1 month)

Originally WG 16/05/06

Smokadabowla

Nice intro :) I'm new here too but it's been going great so hopefully you'll enjoy it as much as I am! :)

shan

Thanks all for the replys,

Wayshow

saw u at corp today :D
welcome ^^

Mark

Welcome to WG sir! :D

I set the standard.

Shinhwa

I was on TS with you a couple days ago! Enjoy WG! I do!

James

Hey welcome to WG nice to see lots of new apps! <3

Vephy

Hi, don't be shy.  Good luck on applying if you do.

Kat

hai shan welcome to WG and DG forums lol :]
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Dog b2

Welcome to wg/dg Gl btw

xGod Fath3Rx

SpidyMan

Armybuilder

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

Kat

hai welcome to WG/DG!
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]