• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Rammstein's Clan Intro

Started by Rammstein, July 08, 2011, 01:38:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rammstein

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians?
This is a introduction for Wilderness Guardians.

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
Well I started my runescape career around 2004-2005 (Veteran Cape=FTW) ... I started it in the most unusual way.... One of my best friends passed away in a car accident because of not wearing a seat belt, So one day when i went to his house to help his parents move stuff from the room, I went on his computer and saw that he loved playing some game called Runescape. Since I missed him so much I started to play this game, and quickly grew addicted to it. Well my RSN's are:
-Thekid 2
-King  Hydro
The reason that I chose King Hydro was because my deceased friend had the name Hydr0 and I thought i would make the account in memorial of him.
My favorite activities are Pking (Especially Clan Pking In Wildy), PVM ( Bandos, Barrows, Zammy etc....

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
Well I am 18 years old, I come from Poland but I live in Chicago, I hope I'm a Male :), I love to play hockey,basketball,
bike, exercise in general, climbing, and just generally have fun and a good time. I have a wide variety of music: Guns N Roses, Rammstein,
Metallica, Nirvana, Black Sabbath, Five Finger Death Punch, AC/DC, Ozzy, Disturbed, etc..
Skills: I know everything there is to know about WW2 :D. I know a lot of History and Geography in General.
Likes Good Movies, True Blood, Eating (Amazingly I weigh only 125), When its Raining
Dislikes: Assholes

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
I think that this clan would be perfect for me. You guys seem like an active and fun clan to join.
After being in SVHG HQ for 2 years it was hard for me to find a clan after it died. I think I would be perfect for this
clan and this clan would be perfect for me.

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
He encouraged me to apply for WG :
http://forums.zybez.net/user/41106-his-lordship/

6. Any additional comments:
I think I would be a good clan member and I would contribute a lot to the clan. I can be
on every day of the week to play with you guys

Wayshow

Oh! A Pole! :D
whats your name?
i hate assholes too :(
and lordy is such a good recruiter ##

Welcome to WG ^^

Raging Mage2

Gday Mate,

Aussie unit welcoming you even though its midnight, hopefully see you around on IRC cya later

Click image for achievement thread!

#1 In Heaven's Slayer Challenge (2mil exp in 1 month)

Originally WG 16/05/06

Rammstein

Its quite embarrassing but my name is Kamil Maczka .

Wayshow

Hello Kamil, the third step of your application is here
http://www.wildernessguardians.com/smf/index.php?topic=48.0

good luck applying!

Rammstein

BeeBee

I  believe there is a guide....not sure if it has been uploaded yet..let me look
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Raging Mage2

Its 530 am for me, can someone find the guide and just copy paste the part for him, as anyone under guardians can't read it for some reason atm

Click image for achievement thread!

#1 In Heaven's Slayer Challenge (2mil exp in 1 month)

Originally WG 16/05/06

Mark

Seem like a very swell bloke, i liked reading your intro.

Welcome to WG sir :)

I set the standard.

Rachellove9

They film some of game/talk shows where you live.  That would maybe fun to go there.  I'm glad you decided to come to WG.  Nice that you know pvp so well. 

jaredspurr

welcome to our boards i c u already got accepted also im sorry to hear about ur friend while i was in dragonwood i had a friend that ended u dying in a car crash he was also dw, was rough but we always remember him every year

Rammstein

Thanks guys for all of the feedback :P

Dog b2

Welcome to wg dude sorry to hear about your friend :( :'(

James

Sorry to hear about your friend man! :( goodluck in your app and welcome to the community!

Vephy

Hello and welcome to the Wilderness Guardians.

Creeper975

Spoke to you a bit already in IRC but welcome :)

Kat

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Smokadabowla

Hey nice intro :) I've spoken to you a bit on IRC. Welcome man :D