• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Hello

Started by Zach|0mg, July 10, 2011, 11:56:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zach|0mg

1. Tell us about your RS history, and also about your account (e.g. how you came to name it how it is named, what you like to do etc) :
My current Runescape name is "Scooby dooo".  Yes I am 30 defence without turmoil(hacked from 20 lol).  The reason I do not get turmoil is that my clan and my team max defence is 30. I am currently council of The Last Pures and the sole leader of Team Genocide.  I have much experience in the pure world but have no experience at all in main clanning.

2. Tell us more about yourself (Your age, where you are from, gender, Hobbies, Music, What you dislike/like): I am 17 years old going into my senior year of high school. I currently live in America and my hobbies include: Basketball, baseball, football (NOT SOCCER).  I love a huge variety of music.

3. How did you hear about WG and what makes you want to join the clan: I heard about the community through Team Genocides high council "Guy" who is real life friends with Mark.  I do not plan on joining but I do plan on getting to know the community better.

4. Are there any current WG members who you already know: I have been chilling with Mark.

5. Any additional comments: Nope

Wayshow

Welcome tour community :3

James

Welcome to WG dude! hope too see more of you around the forums and get into the clan! <3

Garrett

Welcome to WG, TG has treated us nicely unlike a lot of other clans :>

Kevin

Sup yo. Thanks for coming to our forums. :)
Kcross73 – KevCross – Kevin
Proud Trial Guardian: December 24, 2009 – January 10, 2010
Proud Guardian: January 10, 2010 – February 13, 2010
Proud Event Leader: February 13, 2010 – November 27, 2010
Proud Council: November 27, 2010 – July 5, 2011

SpidyMan

Welcome to WG  Yo!!!!!!!!!!!

Vephy

Hi and welcome to the community.

Mark

Hello there Zachy-Poo :D

I set the standard.