• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Fishing1125 intro.

Started by fishing1125, July 10, 2011, 10:19:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fishing1125

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians?
Wg
2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
[Your response here]
I made my account in mid 2005. Didn't really start playing until early 2006. I was a f2p pker back then. Met some friends and they asked me to join a clan called "Green Bandits". It was fun and kinda died out when wild was gone. I also did f2p bh for a while. I was clanless until 2009. I joined a rsb clan called CK. Got kicked when I joined Frozen Fury in January 2010.  I met a lot of great pkers/friends too.Frozen Fury closed in May 2010. Joined Genocide since Blazer and my friend Ballerman joined for the summer. Left since they did some no honor stuff to a good friend of mine. Frozen Fury reopened in August 2010 and I was auto accepted as senior member. Left in Feb 2011. Rejoined and left again a couple more times and now I'm still in Frozen Fury >.>. I also got hacked by a friend..and yeah. When I was making my rsn I was just remembering how my uncle always talked about fishing so i typed in fishing and it gave me Fishing1125 :D. My favorite activities on rs are pking,hanging out w/ friends, and pvming. ( Frozen Fury is a pk team not really a clan ).
3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
[Your response here]
My name is Steven and I'm 16. I live in California. I'm a male and I love running, going to movies, hanging out w/ friends, etc. I like any music but country,screamo,metal >.>.
4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
[Your response here]
Some of my friends are in wg ! I also watched your recruitment video.
5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
[Your response here]
Garrett ,Kcross ,and Kat.
6. Any additional comments:
[Your response here]
o

Garrett

Welcome to wg steven :>
#w27 represent

Kevin

Kcross73 – KevCross – Kevin
Proud Trial Guardian: December 24, 2009 – January 10, 2010
Proud Guardian: January 10, 2010 – February 13, 2010
Proud Event Leader: February 13, 2010 – November 27, 2010
Proud Council: November 27, 2010 – July 5, 2011

Wayshow

Glad that lordys sexy face recruited another person ##
welcome to wg :3

Kat

@declined. lolz kidding not my job ^_~
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Sir Wolfoo

Welcome to WG seen u on irc :)
WG since July 2004.

Formerly known as 'Iron this' (Account banned from RS on The 7th day of February 2006)

James

Welcome to WG :D hope you enjoy it here <3

Vephy

Welcome, and California ftw?