• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

News:

HELLO DOES THIS ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING

Main Menu

Hello

Started by Aksys, July 12, 2011, 08:35:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aksys

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians?  Wilderness Guardians

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
I started playing RS sometime in 2004.  I have been off and on since then.  My name is a reference to the video game publisher, Aksys Games, who localizes Japanese games for North American audiences.  I respect them and their video games.  My favorite activity in RS will most likely be TDs or Barrows.

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
I am 17, living in Ontario, Canada.  Male.  I enjoy anime, manga, swimming and obviously, video games.  I like techno, rock and metal music.  I am often described as a logical and methodical person and this is further supported in my passion for technology, mathematics and science.  I dislike cocky, arrogant and illogical people as they do nothing but infuriate me with mindless nonsense that usually results in others being brought down by their utter stupidity.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
I was asked by a current member while slaying hellhounds.  I felt like a change would be nice, so I wanted to join WG.

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
The only current WG member I know (the one who invited me) is Bgpgraebner.

6. Any additional comments:
I will be very active, likely, for the next couple of months but will then be entering university mode leaving me with reduced time.  I also alternate between Guild Wars, another MMO, and RS so I will sometimes take random leaves of absence from the game.

Bgpgraebner

Oh hai der, welcome to our forums! Hope to see your app soon! :)

Creeper975

James

Hey there! If you need to know anything or need some help be sure to send me a PM and ill get back to you asap and help you out! <3

SpidyMan

Welcome to WG Aksys

His Lordship

Wow a bit old school.
All the way back to 2004. Nice!
Welcome to the forums mate, and hopefully to the clan after your application!

Vephy

Hi and welcome to WG, hope you find it enjoyable.