• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

wraithpwner's Introduction

Started by wraithpwner, July 13, 2011, 09:34:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wraithpwner

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians? The Descendant Guardians, and hopefully later on the Wilderness Gaurdians. :)
2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
[I started playing Runescape in 2008, but haven't really been "into" then game until 2009. My account is mostly a combat account with melee and magic, but there are some non combat skills that I like such as: Crafting, Woodcutting, and Construction. I am a member and whenever my membership runs out, i usually get another within a week. My favorite activity is The Barrows Brothers! Me and my brother, MasteryPwn, hang out alot and do clue scrolls, kill green dragons, and barrows. Ive been in the wild since i was a lvl 24, so I know the wild well. Ill try anything new and will help out any way I can. ]

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
[I am 15 years old, I live in the U.S. in Ohio. I am male. My hobbies are playing runescape (up to 6 1/2 hrs/day), reading, swimming, bike riding, and playing outside with my brother. my favorite bands are Excision, Hollywood undead, Skrillex, and System of A Down. My one skill is great leadership! I like reading books, especially books by terry brooks. I dislike liars.]

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
[I heard about The Wilderness Guardians from a video on youtube, showing one of your many battles (that you won of course) and also by talking to my friend WG Jared. I want to join The Wilderness Guardians because I believe that I can be a valuble asset to your clan and I just think your clan is inspiring! ]

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
[WG Jared-I looked up your clan on the runescape website and saw his name so i added him, so that I could message him about joining and he led me to this awesome site!]

6. Any additional comments:
[I am very trustworthy and hardworking!]

Mark

Welcome to the community! I'm sure you'll love it here

Nice intro

I set the standard.

Vephy

Hi, welcome to WG/DG, nice to see you don't bot.  You must be an honorable and respectful player.

jaredspurr

he currently is to low to join dg but i told him to post an intro anyway so he can get use to our site etc

BeeBee

Welcome! Good  Luck getting those levels!
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

SpidyMan

Joey

Sup. Welcome to WG. Hope you'r stay here is awsome.  8)

-Joey 
-->Joey FucKing BoTzZ<--

Ex-CoS
Ex-Tko Blitz
Ex-"The" Clan
Ex-No Smoking Clan
Ex-w18 Unit

`Ex-Old School Member`
                      of
               Team Blitz

~ Ex-Raid Leader ~ 
                     of
     ~Wilderness Guardians~

xGod Fath3Rx

Welcome. And good luck w/ the training :)

Wayshow

hey welcome to wg :)
i dont want to be nosy, but 10 hours is a bit much ##
good luck training :)

James

Good luck training dude!
and welcome to WG! :D

Dog b2

GL training dude
Oh yeah
Welcome to WG/DG