• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Rektifys Intro

Started by Rektify, July 15, 2011, 07:20:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rektify

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians? Descendant Guardians

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
I honestly don't remember when i started. I do remember it was winter time,and we were blowing extra insulation into our attic,and for some reason i had a crossbow and was running around varrock(earliest runescape memory)

I've had many accounts,my first was stiles18902,and then it just progressed

Names I play now: Rektify, And My Pure: Regnar330

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
i'm 21,Ohio,Usa,Male,Hobbies are my girlfriend(one year on tuesday the 19th),i also produce hip hop music(make beats) i'm pretty good at computers,and am considering going to school for computers or police,possibly both(fbi would hire me). Dislikes: Haters,Trolls,and just dick heads.
4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
i was in WG back in 2005,i was walking in varrock while WG was massing,and added a few people,(his lordship, wildflame110)

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
wildflame110,his lordship

6. Any additional comments:
super chill guy and down for whatever,and of course i love to pk.

Bgpgraebner

Uh... This name still sounds familiar as fuck for me. Welcome nonetheless :)

xGod Fath3Rx

Haha a fellow Ohioan! :) Welcome to the clan bro and good luck w/ your application. :D

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Creeper975

James

Vephy

Joey

welcome back  ::)

Feel free to PM me on IRC "Theboy126"

-Joey
-->Joey FucKing BoTzZ<--

Ex-CoS
Ex-Tko Blitz
Ex-"The" Clan
Ex-No Smoking Clan