• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Frozn X Bow's Introduction

Started by Frozn X Bow, July 20, 2011, 05:01:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frozn X Bow

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians?
This is for the Wilderness Guardians. :)

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
I first started playing RuneScape on behalf of my cousin back in 2006 since he introduced it to me. He no longer plays this game, but I got addicted to it and it is one hell of a game that I love. This account is currently 2 and a half years old and it first started as a pure, I wanted it to be a range/mage pure hence the name Frozn X Bow. I got to around 80 Ranging and 85 Magic on this account before deciding to get defence in which I became Rune pure, then a Barrows Pker, and now I am just a plain old main. It is my current and only account that I play on. I usually PK, but I love to skill when I have the chance. Most of my friends in the game call me a no-lifer when it comes to anything.

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
My real name is Richard. I am 18 years old and I reside in California, United States. I am a male and I am a team captain for a flag football team which we practice every week and occasionally have tournaments on the weekends (near the holidays). I listen to a variety of music such as Punk, Hardcore, R&B, Mainstream Pop, Korean Pop, etc. I love food, females, and football. In that order. There is not much I dislike and note: It's hard for me to get angry. I am a pretty chill person overall.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
My friend Mark. He was in my clan when we were pures and he invited me and I just wanted to get back into a clan again after so long.

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
Marktonikkle :P

6. Any additional comments:
Not much to say, but it would be great to be in a community like this and I look forward to being with you guys in the future if I get accepted.

Mark

I set the standard.

His Lordship

Hey dude. Welcome to the forums. I'm His Lordship but you can call me Gene.
Mark told me you were applying for WG.
Good luck mate, see you in here soon.

Wayshow

lol i was a mage/range tank before wg's cmb reqs forced me to get melee up ##
loving the avatar pic lol <3
i giggled when you said you liked kpop... i find it unbearable :P

anyways, welcome to the clan, hope to talk more with you :)

jaredspurr

Mark

I set the standard.

Creeper975

Shinhwa

Quote from: Mark on July 20, 2011, 11:45:41 AM
Quote from: jaredspurr on July 20, 2011, 11:37:09 AM
is this kre by any chance?
Nope

I Lul'd. Anyways....Welcome to WG Richard!! I love forward with playing with you!!! I laughed at the K-Pop as well, I'm Korean and I hardly listen to it, I'm assuming you like K-Dramas? See you on TinyChat!
<3 Jean

jaredspurr

jean i fixed ur post we r wg not wd lol

Kat

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

James

Hey richard welcome to the community :D

Vephy

Welcome to the California unit.