• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Ownierage's introduction

Started by Ownierage, July 20, 2011, 10:46:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ownierage

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians?
It's for the Descendant Guardians.

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
It all started many years ago. The first account I made was Ikbenstefan which was hacked (read: I gave my password away to someone else to do a quest) after a few years. Luckily for me I made a pure called Owniemage a while before Ikbenstefan got stolen so I didn't have to start with a level 3 account. I've been in several clans with Owniemage, including WG, and I have to say I enjoyed my time in WG most. After a few months in WG, Runescape got me bored which got me more and more to the dark side which resulted in a perm ban. But again I had a pure named Ownierage to play some Runescape when I was bored once in a while. After a year or so I started rebuilding Ownierage into a decent main character. Time passed by and things went well and I finally felt rich for the first time but then I ran full geared into a group of pkers when I tried to reach the chaos tunnels and I got skulled by accident. This made me lose more than 50% of my bank which resulted in me quiting Runescape.
Today was the first time I logged in after a few months break and suddenly Big Al 002 started talking to me after he quited for 3 years, telling me WG had a new junior clan. That's how I got here.

My stats:

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
I'm Stefan, 19 years old and I'm from the Netherlands. I've got many hobbies but nothing special. Just playing some football and going out once in a while. I should mention that I've got an Xbox with COD: BO, COD: MW2, Fifa 10, Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and a few other games which I don't play online. So if you think you are better than me in one of those games you can just add me. I'm called 'b ForTheWin d'.
Whenever I am using my computer or xbox, I am listening Hiphop so feel free sharing some good songs. That's about all I have to say about me ;)

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
What made me enjoy WG were the facts that it was really active, organised and most of all loyalty. There was no bitching or whatever.

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
I've known some but that was a long while ago so I think I will have to start over.

6. Any additional comments:
I love the new forum.

Al

saw him in game and asked if he could register for new wg :)

welcome back ! its been some years lolol
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Mark

Very nice intro, seems your quite a skiller!

I set the standard.

Bgpgraebner

Wow nice stats mate, almost the same as my total level but the difference is I'm level 122  :o

Welcome back! ##

Ownierage

Thanks again for inviting me, Al ;)
And you shouldn't worry, Bgpgraebner. It's time for me to get some combat levels now hehe.

jaredspurr

wb u seem pretty cool talking to ya on irc

Kat

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Wayshow

seems like you have a pretty rough rs history ##
welcome to dg :)

Vephy

James