• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Hmm.. Halp?

Started by Death_Outlaw, September 14, 2011, 09:14:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Death_Outlaw

Well for awhile now I've been struggling to train my skills, and doing so I'm not really sure which skills I'd like to train.

Could any of you kind peoplez, offer a suggestion by looking at my stats and offering some friendly advice. Feel free to post suggestions of 99's i could get, and the benefits of having them. I have cash on hand which i generally don't use EVER, so I'll gladly spare no expense (with-in reason)  :nyan:

JC

If you have spare cash just get the expensive buyables (Prayer/Herby/Summoning), all are worth it and prayer & herb in particular are really cheap atm ##
To strive.
To seek.
To find.
And not to yield.

Mark

I set the standard.

Wind_Arcus

sounds like a good idea to go to pray/herb, there both fairly quick to get up. Plus there bonuses including overload and turmoil makes them worth getting  (H)

"Normal people believe that if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Engineers believe that if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet."

~Scott Adams, The Dilbert Principle

Abs L

Dragon bones are sort of cheap now, 99 Prayer would be cool!
99 Hunter will also be fun too, you could make a heck of money through grenwall spikes.
96 Herblore would be quite useful for overloads, wouldn't cost too much now that a lot of potions & herbs have crashed.
88/96 Summoning by killing wyverns/waterfiends/rock lobsters for charms can be done, wyverns are profitable I believe and 88/96 Summoning is very useful to have!
If not any of the above, Slayer is fun, train it up high, make money with it & then when Jagex releases a Slayer update you'll be good for gold :D

~Abs

Wg Council & Secondary Leader - 21/10/07 to 24/12/08
Signature & Avatar made by Samurai JM

Death_Outlaw

Rammstein

Be baws like me and get 99 fishing ##