• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Prayer Renewal Potions

Started by Mark, September 16, 2011, 09:06:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark

Had a go at testing them lately, found them quite fun to use at Bosses as it's like adding a little Prayer Bonus like Armour/Weapons.
Generally just slows down the rate that your prayers are used once youve sipped one.

Also it's nifty that they last for 5 minutes so you can time/calculate in advance how long youll last to an extent.

This was me testing them at Arma.

At ratios like that above i believe they are indeed quite useful for bosses ^

DONT DO THIS

Was a Solo Sara attempt and i was unaware of the fact that they didnt give instant boosts to prayer points. Teled shortly after 2 kills lol.

Any other thoughts? Discuss!

I set the standard.

Abs L

Yeah after having a look at your topic on the impromptu Arma event, seeing that you were using Prayer Renewal potions, I thought it wasn't a bad idea, since each dose lasts for 5 minutes, 20 minutes a potion!

I'm going to adjust my gear for the Prayer Renewal potions as well.

How comes you don't use Super Prayer pots?

~Abs

Wg Council & Secondary Leader - 21/10/07 to 24/12/08
Signature & Avatar made by Samurai JM

Mark

Quote from: Abmanju on September 16, 2011, 09:44:41 AM
Yeah after having a look at your topic on the impromptu Arma event, seeing that you were using Prayer Renewal potions, I thought it wasn't a bad idea, since each dose lasts for 5 minutes, 20 minutes a potion!

I'm going to adjust my gear for the Prayer Renewal potions as well.

How comes you don't use Super Prayer pots?

~Abs
Costs alot more than what its worth IMO.

I set the standard.

Planolocal

Bro idk. I need more than 70 herby trolllol
Opening up a new can of whoop ass, every hour on the hour.

Vephy

I don't use super prayers either but I have some when I'm pvming a lot.  Helps to get into teams where one guy is anal about using them.