• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Clan Citadels, your views, your pictures, Everything.

Started by Mark, July 26, 2011, 11:39:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark

Is this not amazing? Post everything you find, keep people wondering while they load the massive update :P

I set the standard.

DestroyerDmc

Bgpgraebner

Robertwb69

Seems kinda boring so far with the weekly cap. I'm guessing it gets better.

jaredspurr

Mark

Quote from: jaredspurr on July 26, 2011, 10:38:41 PM
so wat do we need to do?

Right now, just chop roots on the tree. We got enough timber yesterday to get an upgrade to tier 2, but it takes a week to upgrade it. Now we have a given Maximum that will give us a massive surplus so we can do bigger upgrades quicker.

I set the standard.

Rachellove9

When we first were on trying to get in I was a bit frustrated that the update was difficult.  I was very happy it was done when I came back on a bit later. 

I was wc with everyone too.  That was a nice mass of members to go too.

sulaiman400

Just an idea, but maybe we could make an event as the citadel. Like, every week, if you do a certain amount of work on our citadel, you get a certain amount of attendance points (similar to the competitions). Just an idea tbh.

Current Descendant Guardian

Think you're this great? You aren't. Be jealous. LEAVE COMMENTS PLEASE!!!

Mark

Quote from: sulaiman400 on July 27, 2011, 12:52:35 AM
Just an idea, but maybe we could make an event as the citadel. Like, every week, if you do a certain amount of work on our citadel, you get a certain amount of attendance points (similar to the competitions). Just an idea tbh.
That was the plan, I would want to learn abit more about it first though, give it a week and ill start putting up a tracker based system and stuff :)

I set the standard.

Randy

you skill to make your citadel more cosmetically appealing........ lame

good graphics though

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

sulaiman400

When people say that the citadel has awesome graphics, I have to say that if I cared about good graphics, I wouldn't play Runescape.

Anyway, Mark that sounds awesome.

Current Descendant Guardian

Think you're this great? You aren't. Be jealous. LEAVE COMMENTS PLEASE!!!

redstormx1

Whens the fun part of citadels come into to play. so far ive just been collect resources , the battlefield isnt as good as jagex made it to be, i know it will get better , but having a leader to activate it all the time ?

collecting like 150 of 6 diff resources would be fun but not for a few more weeks?

Whats the point of this ??????

PineappleTom

Quote from: redstormx1 on August 18, 2011, 07:40:39 AM
Whens the fun part of citadels come into to play. so far ive just been collect resources , the battlefield isnt as good as jagex made it to be, i know it will get better , but having a leader to activate it all the time ?

collecting like 150 of 6 diff resources would be fun but not for a few more weeks?

Whats the point of this ??????

Just ride with it. I'm sure it will get better / updated :D

Vephy

Doesn't take long individually to do.  Its the equivalent of 1-2 hours a week lol.  I think that is worth it  :o

Toby

My reaction when I look in the refrigerator but can't find anything I want to eat

Mark

I set the standard.

AP

Its a cool update, a little boring at the moment, but I am sure there will be some pretty cool updates in the future for it.

JC

To strive.
To seek.
To find.
And not to yield.