• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Clan Market Place

Started by redstormx1, August 16, 2011, 04:31:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redstormx1

I thought i would make a thread were we can trade with each other , before we sell it on the grand exchange or forums to randoms.

If your training for 99 wc and you have heaps of spare logs or something , someone in wg might be wanting logs for flecthing,

also
if your training summoning,farming or herblore and the grand exchange limits stop you from buying all the you need you can ask people in wg to buy your limits.

and lastly
If you have a expensive or alot of one items and you need to get rid of it for a cheap price ask a wg memeber first .

I always need more of these items.
Frost bones and cannonballs ,juju vials of water, burnt fish

i sometimes need , maple logs pure essences,yew longs.
yes for merchanting i need to increase my limits.

any limits that you guys need help with ill be glad to buy stuff for you .

redstormx1

Just letting people know about this website has alot of interesting info if your looking to merchant or have a rare that you might be thinking of selling. http://www.grandexchangecentral.com/

M a r k e t    p l a c e    n e w s.

It seems that end of summer holidays has brought a drop in members melee weapons and armour. Due to kids selling there memebers items and going f2p while there back at school .This happens ever year , this might be the reason rares go up abit more than normal to . (selling all your got swords ect and buy a few rares) .
Whips seem to be droping still . Mybe due to people figuring out how to skull bots or the fact that bots have 85 slayer now ?
There is also bots at barrows now so expect a massive drop in all barrows items. so dont merchant these items anymore..

Ancheint staffs are rising in price after a big dump from merchant clan or everyone chinning , might go up a little .
Hand cannons are droping hard and fast dont buy to many of these. unsure if they will rise again . But will level out soon.
Rune boots are dropping hard to they will slow down near there alc price of 7.5k .

Also interesting but not as important as those top 3 items , air tailsmen and oak long bows and been dump atm after a clan merch ,

Any other news or tips/tricks please post.