• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Runescape When You're 90

Started by Wayshow, August 16, 2011, 05:08:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wayshow

Will you play runescape till you're old? :P
will rs still exist then? :P
What is the "appropriate age" for playing runescape?
discuss ##

Torack234

I've no idea. The oldest I've seen someone play a game was around 50. I don't think I saw anyone else older than that.

btw, wouldn't it be a little difficult for a 90 year old to keep up with the quick reflexes that runescape demands?

If I were to play for a while, I wouldn't go above 35.  :P

Colinwarrior

I doubt Runescape will be around that long, but if it is..it might be fun to pass the time when I'm that old. But who knows what RS will be like that far in the future...

Currently busy with:
Western Michigan University
Proud WG member from January 2006 - Fall 2009 and owner of a WG t-shirt

Jayson

wouldnt play past 19... oh yea i dont ##

-1 me because you know I'm right

7th Highest Overall for Wars Attended.

Wayshow

imagine a 90 year old lady yelling "rock brew! rock restore!" "dds spec!" LOL ;D

BeeBee

Quote from: Wayshow on August 16, 2011, 06:05:33 PM
imagine a 90 year old lady yelling "rock brew! rock restore!" "dds spec!" LOL ;D

rcok restore?
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Vephy

Quote from: Wayshow on August 16, 2011, 06:05:33 PM

...And she will be the most ownage 1337 pk leader in r00nscape...

George

I can imagine vephyrus breaking records at the age of 90 for most sigils.
IMAGINE HOW MANY SIGILS YOU COULD GET FROM NOW TO AGED 90!!

I don't know... who knows what the future will hold and how cool i'll be then!

Dorcha3377

Sorry George you left your self wide open for this one...it will take you til your 90 to get cool...

Joking.. I love you studmuffin

redstormx1

Above 25 is pretty pass the average age . Im 22 and i feel ashamed playing this game, and none of my irl friends know i play . runescape will die out but still be played in 5 or so years but the people who have been playing it for awhile . But  it will be almost impossible to get new players with the other games in 2016 offering so much more. jagex will figure out java is limited and will start making "Runescape move" . Were you use the playstation 4 "move" and play a game like Wow but the fight scenes are with the two motion controllers.
Here is a video if you dont know what im talking about , imagine if this was a rpg , you ran around 3 hitting goblins , then you duel people and they drop there weapons n armour ...

PS Move - Sports Champions Gladiator Duel

The end ....   

Vephy

Who knows when this game will end.  I will be happy maxing out and having been here though at least.

Kaval

I will play it to i die if its still around lol prob a lot less in the future though...

I've done bandos GWD with a 88 year old man x D was pretty decent considering his age 0_o
~!~Excellence of Execution~!~
~!~Best There Was, Is and Ever Will be~!~
~!~The American Dragon~!~
~!~The Apex Predator~!~
~!~The Voice of The Voiceless~!~
~!~The Rapid Wolverine~!~
~!~  USO!  ~!~
~!~The Phenom~!~
~!~The Personification of Domination~!~

WG Booker T.