• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

runescape related dream's?

Started by granitecrab, May 08, 2012, 09:30:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

granitecrab

well i whanted to here about this becuse i have had 1 or 2 of "runescape dreams" acualy i had 1 last night it was about the motherfucking new minigame runespan i have spint a ton of my time on.
i was giting runes from a boold pool and thin the island i was on strted to shake thin it fell, and thin i got crushed. ya ik thin i woke up. so ya let me know about your runescape related dream's

i'm going on a adventure!

Randy

I had a dream that glorious leader His Lordship conquered all of his NH foes.

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Mister Kyle

wanted hear because actually spent getting blood then started then then then

Vio

I usually have at least 1 or 2 dreams relating to the clan I'm in.
I've had 4 or 5 with WG.

The one I can remember the most was from a few years ago.
Lordy bought a huge cruise ship and invited all WG for a holiday.
Darth didn't like his driving, so started a movement to overthrow Lordy.
Darth took control of the ship and drove us over a waterfall.
Then we all went back to Leecable's house for a staff meeting.

Keith

back in the day i remember i dreamed i got a red phat irl, someone stole it, and i literally killed him

Longhorn143

I've had a few pking dreams, but only when i pked all day long. If you keep your mind on something for a while ur likely to think of it while sleeping.

Mark

So many...

Other week i dreamt i killed someone in the new BH for CKS/Farseer/EEK/CCB/Rapier/Maul/Cstaff. And got all of it in the drop pile

I set the standard.

Wayshow

I dreamt I went on a field trip and somehow ran into Randy. We didn't talk, but we waved at each other and walked away. This is why I always /wave at randy :3

Rachellove9

I dreamed that I went on a ship cruise that was all for rs players.
I met Donnie on it. 

Owen

If I have, I can't remember any. I've thought about it while awake in bed, but actually dreaming, I don't think so. Not sure if good or bad :<

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Cypherex

Oh gosh I know I've had more than a few, but I can't really remember the specifics of them. Definitely had one or two involve PKing, one about phats, and one about my previous clan. I've always thought about keeping a dream journal... would be cool to look back on these.

Mojo

i dreamt that i accidentally got 99 magic a few days ago.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

BeeBee

No...
I don't play enough for it to be on my mind.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.