• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Cinelli 0

Started by Cinelli 0, August 18, 2015, 04:17:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cinelli 0

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Cinelli 0

My RuneScape Name: Cinelli 0
My Previous RSNs: Bow Nemanja
Jezy07

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 81
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I've been playing Runescape since 2004, main focus on the game was being a range tank for PvM and sometimes PvP. Recently returned back to Runescape ONLY because they brought back Old School.

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: My name is Nemanja, from Croatia but live in the United States. I'm 19 years old and currently work for San Francisco airport. I've played Counter Strike & World of Warcraft at a high competitive level my entire gaming life.

I heard about WG through: Rs07 Forums
I want to join because: I'm really looking for a PvP group to go into the wild with, that's where all my motivation to play Runescape is at the moment.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Not Yet Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity:

Mojo

Hey Nemanja welcome to our boards :D

Ask in IRC for a review :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

btraill

Hey there! One of my best buddies is Serb/Croatian. Awesome areas and great history/background...

I used to play CAL/CEVO Main back in the 1.6 days. Now I'm just playing competitive on CS:GO. (Legendary Eagle Master) Let me know if you ever want to play

Frozen 10

Al

Hey Nemanja. Was nice meeting you in IRC yesterday. Hope we can get this interview sorted, I gave staff an extra heads up.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]