• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Weight Loss Update

Started by Jayson, October 08, 2012, 10:49:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jayson

20kg down. Down to 110 from 130 in roughly 3 months.

Big thanks to Eugene and Owen for help along the way.

-1 me because you know I'm right

7th Highest Overall for Wars Attended.

Raging Mage2

Saw this on Facebook, looking great bro

Click image for achievement thread!

#1 In Heaven's Slayer Challenge (2mil exp in 1 month)

Originally WG 16/05/06

Zemus

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Pacman Syu

Good job buddy :D
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Indivi2you

Go play basketball again... but good job, didnt realize you had put on so much weight recently.
The First, the Last, and the Only ~FLO
Never say never, because limits, like fears, are often just an illusion. ~Michael Jordan

btraill

Armybuilder

Nice one Jayson
Saw it on FB like joel

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Toby

Good work! Turn that fat into muscles!
My reaction when I look in the refrigerator but can't find anything I want to eat

His Lordship

Yeah dude, great motivation above all.
I'm thoroughly impressed.

Rachellove9

Congrats and glad to see you having such great progress in a short time.
Good luck on your good health.

Kyle

Looking good, I wish I took pictures when I decided to lose weight, people didn't recognize me after. Good job and keep it up!