• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] Third times a charm

Started by Indivi2you, May 26, 2013, 07:09:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Indivi2you

About you and your account
I'm applying to the Silent Guardians clan

1. What is your current RuneScape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Indivi2you

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
Very high level. Big bank. Nice stats. Many quests completed.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
Saad. 19. NY. Awesome.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join SG?
WG wouldn't accept me, so i thought why not SG.

Your PvM, Dungeoneering and Minigame Experience

5. What are your current Combat, Total and Dungeoneering levels?
200 2280 85

6. What PvM and minigame experience do you have? Were you involved in any clans that did this in the past?
All. Yes.

7. Our event times vary depending on the situation. Will you try your best to make events?
Sure

Your Activity and Availability

8. Do you agree to check our forums daily, be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on TeamSpeak for all events? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
Sure

9. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
I'm f2p
The First, the Last, and the Only ~FLO
Never say never, because limits, like fears, are often just an illusion. ~Michael Jordan

MoBBy

Hopefully auto-decline :) (: :) (: :) (: :)

BeeBee

I love you Saad, but I think that topic has really blew what chances you had left.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Owen

Saad, regardless of what's going on between Gene and yourself, answer me this, you're F2P and don't play the game.  Why should I accept you?

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Mojo

you're just being immature now
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

This Babylon

Quote from: Owen on May 26, 2013, 09:43:07 AM
Saad, regardless of what's going on between Gene and yourself, answer me this, you're F2P and don't play the game.  Why should I accept you?
because people fuck up sometimes and he obviously doesn't want to leave the people here behind.

Taibz

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Wayshow

Owen

Quote from: This Babylon on May 26, 2013, 01:34:40 PM
because people fuck up sometimes and he obviously doesn't want to leave the people here behind.

Tell me again why that means I should accept someone who won't even be able to graduate/try to graduate

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

This Babylon

Quote from: Owen on May 26, 2013, 07:25:43 PM
Tell me again why that means I should accept someone who won't even be able to graduate/try to graduate
regardless, you should give him a chance, he wants back in, if he doesnt grad remove him.

His Lordship

Quote from: This Babylon on May 26, 2013, 07:41:30 PM
Quote from: Owen on May 26, 2013, 07:25:43 PM
regardless, you should give him a chance, he wants back in, if he doesnt grad remove him.
Then he need to rewrite his app, because the current one is a troll/no effort.

Rachellove9

I support Saad to be our clan friend til he gets membership.
I like Saad and understand what he is trying to do but he really needs membership for me to support him joining SG.
To me this is not negotiable.
Anyone accepting him without membership is being unfair to the other members of SG and to Saad himself.

Peace
Rachy

Josheh

Would like to see more effort put into the application.

Topic has been unlocked if you want to say anything..

Member since 8-8-8

Vio