• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] bmsuperfly

Started by Restore PvP, June 20, 2016, 12:10:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Restore PvP

OSRS INTRODUCTION: bmsuperfly

My RuneScape Name: bmsuperfly
My Previous RSNs: Restore_PVP
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 107
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Started playing a very long time ago, maybe longer than I like to admit. Just name swapped to an old nickname so I can keep the username across platforms/games easier.
I like most things in RS, except RC, RC can go burn.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Nothing serious until WG in 2012. If I'm playing RS at the time I'm still lurking even if not an active member, if I'm not seen lurking around chances are I'm not active in RS at the moment.

About me: This is where I'm supposed to act like I have a life outside of RS? Meh Brandon, Male, USA. I assume those are already in old posts. Don't reveal a lot fast, never been my mantra per se.

I heard about WG through: Was through a friend so long ago I forgot his name tbh. Sad.
I want to join because: I've missed a bit of the 'old days', but I find these moments where nostalgia hits. However, as soon as the nostalgia leaves then I lose interest. Due to this I had to make sure that I actually wanted to play RS in a clan setting again and that I'm firmly hooked on playing again, outside of just a nostalgia trip. (I think I reapplied once due to this and didn't do much before qutting again, and I didn't want that to happen again. Although that may have been a dream)

A few names popped up surprisingly from when I was last active, and it's helped lead to me wanting to rejoin.

As far as purely RS reasons, I haven't pked since the 2012 days and it shows horrible. I'm absolute trash at PVP compared to then, so I'd like to get better in that regard and a WG setting gives me the ability to do that often enough to satisfy.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Nothing as of now, can't promise this much, life is life, but I can/will keep informed on this and still be able to handle mandatory events at minimum.

- Restore PvP

Mojo

Damn Brandon, haven't seen you around for a while, welcome back :D

PM staff on Discord for app review!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

LilRyan

Welcome, hopefully over time you learn mosto f us are pretty cool. ;)

I CE Y

I always wondered who bmsuperfly was, now i've seen your profile pic I remember you

Goodluck and welcome to the clan now you finally decided to apply :)

WG Genesis

Always good to see old members returning. We both joined and quit at around the same time in 2012! (with Fuxh chaotic or something of the sort if you remember him). Good to see you back in the clan with us :)

Anthony

I remember you from the barb assault event. Good to see you applying

Flux

I've seen you around a few months ago - welcome back  (H)
[spoiler=Awards & Signatures]

Joined WG January 18th 2016

Proud Warlord circa. June - September 2016

[/spoiler]

jaredspurr

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!

Super Fly

Just letting you guys know that this isn't me, WG SuperFly from Darkscape- seems this chap decided to take the name as well LOL