• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Application: Restore PvP

Started by Restore PvP, March 04, 2012, 08:24:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Restore PvP

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Current:Restore PvP   Past: YoYoYoDawg3 YoYo Fury

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
I've been playing since around 2004, right after classic ended and this specific accounts been around 2005. 138 cb p2p. Total fails on this acc tho. My name means restore PvP. a message sent to Jagex . I miss the 2005-2007 wilderness. The honor and fun that existed back then that no longer exists.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
My names Brandon, I'm 18 years old from the United States. I enjoy playing basketball and football. Music is a nice like. Disslikes would include nothing.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
This clan's been around a long time, I remember the old clan wars between WG and divine forces and many other great clans, and I'm tired of the same old same old on runescape. It's time for a change. I would also like to Apply for WG.

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
I have been in chill mates and rougeskillers which are 2 established clans in the non pvp aspects of the game. I have also been a co-leader in Revenant Mass and Brotatoes. 2 clans which fell short of expectations due to the lack of motivation Jagex had put in the game to our members.

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
Yes I have.

- Restore PvP

FaxHasSwag

get this guy in wg! gl on interview and welcome to the community Brandon <333.
Swag.

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Abs L

Wg Council & Secondary Leader - 21/10/07 to 24/12/08
Signature & Avatar made by Samurai JM

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]