• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Decent War tabs?

Started by Restore PvP, March 07, 2012, 04:33:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Restore PvP

Hey all, since I'm new and haven't been able to go to a war yet I just wanted to see if these 2 tabs for p2p and f2p waring we're suitable enough to start out if not I'll fix it instantly. ( All p2p food/pots and runes are in separate tabs I have plenty of those).

By restorepvp at 2012-03-06

By restorepvp at 2012-03-06

- Restore PvP

FaxHasSwag

nice tabs Brandon! Im not really familiar with some of the new armors and sht lol sooo right now i can tell u that u need to recharge ur fog equipment u noob! lol :D
Swag.

Restore PvP

ill get on it, just bought it since i joined time to go charge it ty =)

- Restore PvP

Mark

It's not really about having plenty of anything mate. You've got to have it organised to be able to pull of quick returns.

From that I'm going to assume for a p2p fight your gonna be clicking 3 different tabs just to return.

I think your relying too much on Range returns aswell. And even then youve only got 3 accumulators#

I can see youve got Zuriels and a shitload of staves besides ancient, but theres only 4 mystic sets. I dont really think youd need that many Zuriels sets for one. You're better off getting a shitload more mystic boots, youd be better off returning in those than like d boots with your range.

You dont need Dragon Maces/Daggers aswell as Gmauls lol. I wouldnt really be returning in defenders as its just gonna make you tank less.

5 infin boots? Damn son. If you wanna risk the 1m extra for that +3 be my guest but it really isnt worth it.

Apologies if you think im being harsh. I just want you to realise that with the amount of not as useful things that you have there, you could prepare yourself for much better circumstances.

If you want me to help whether it be comparing to what i have or anything, ill be glad to :]

I set the standard.

Quikdrawjoe

More mage return sets and more d scims/spears.  Welcome to the clan world ##
Former Tip.It Super Moderator, LND Legionnaire, WG Elite Guardian

Tip.It and WG Real Life Meeting Attendee

Mojo

You appear to be missing some amulets too. Power amulets for F2P and glory for P2P is what i suggest, use the Phoenix necks when tanking.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Restore PvP

Ty moj i forgot to mention i have both of those in a jewelry tab and np mark its why I asked I knew i wouldn't get it right the first time, so ill stack up on more mystic and accumulators. I just put all spec weps in that tab also for melee outside of korasi and claws. So meh I just didn't wanna be unprepared for first war. TY all for comments and help.

- Restore PvP

Wayshow

Also, don't forget dem dragon plateskirts/legs for tanking! :)
I suspect you have your brews and restores hidden somewhere, but otherwise, follow what the other people said and you'll be good to go! :)

BeeBee

I just lost my whole bank so I'll show my base set up now
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Armybuilder

Panda you never have any bank anyway

My "sets" from when i was joining brut. Things have changed alot with numbers of sets. But that will be more than enough for a long time.

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

Mark

Nice scattered as fuck returns lol

I set the standard.

Restore PvP

mmk so i updated my stuff and charging fog gear up so I'm ready to go and ty everyone who helped.

- Restore PvP

Armybuilder

Nah its organised in my way lolz

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

Mark

I set the standard.