• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Me Again? ='(

Started by Restore PvP, October 18, 2012, 07:32:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Restore PvP

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Restore_PvP.. past is yoyoyodawg3

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
Umm I started 7 or 8 years ago and My rsn means reinstate the old PvP system or make a RSC 2 from 2002-2007 -.-. Fav Activities = PvP Events.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
Umm I'm a 19 year old guy from the U.S. music will always be the definition of my mood. My only talent is having no talents.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
I had ex members tell me to join when they did about a month before the Viral Video spread and then I joined.

Your PvP Experience

5. What Multi-combat PvP Experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP Clans you have been in.
This was my only PvP clan experience, however I did learn a lot from my first round here.

6. Our warring times are usually between 3PM EST/8PM GMT and 5PM EST/10PM GMT on weekends, but sometimes weekdays, can you regularly be active at these times?
I use to be highly active and on every day, this time around I have more of a set schedule welcome to the scheme of life. My disadvantage is my most busy days are the weekends working about 30 hours in 3 days.. weekdays are better times for me as i only work 10-15 hrs during the week.

7. Can you stock up on 10 sets of Full Rune as well as an equal amount of F2P Mage and Range sets? This only applies to applicants of WG.  Your gear will be checked via trade screen when you are being invited to the CC in game. Always

8. Do you understand that all PvP Events are Mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?
Yes Always.

Your Activity and Availability

9. Do you agree to check WG Forums daily and be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on Teamspeak for all Wars and Raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
I can check Forums on an almost daily basis maybe every 2 slips, but outside of that Forum and IRC warrior here.

10. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
Nothing outside of 40 hrs of work a week as i stated most on weekends, but the restaurateur business is getting into the slow times of the year so i might have more time open up as we get past these close holidays.

Here is your mention AL =)

- Restore PvP

PineappleTom

Talent for revs*

Welcome back :)

Restore PvP

Omagawd Tom!!!!!!! Your still lingering in WG =)))))))))))

- Restore PvP

Al

Quote from: Restore PvP on October 18, 2012, 07:32:48 AM
Here is your mention AL =)

Lolz I didn't mean it like that. What I want to say is I'M STOKED I GOT YOU TO REJOIN@

Waiting for confirmation to auto accept.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Raging Mage2

Click image for achievement thread!

#1 In Heaven's Slayer Challenge (2mil exp in 1 month)

Originally WG 16/05/06

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Anthony-

Hello! Welcome back to the forums

Once I rose above the noise and confusion; Just to get a glimpse beyond this illusion...

Onathe

Scimmy

Name sounds familiar i think i joined a lil after u left
Anyways Welcome!!!!!!!
"It began with a scorpion"
[spoiler=My Hall of Fame]

[/spoiler]

Wayshow

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

BeeBee

Yo Restore. Welcome back.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Owen

Wow, you cut it VERY fine! 3 more days and you would have had to re-interview and re-graduate!

Someone feel free to auto accept (I'm at work).

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Jesus

Hello we never spoke when you previously joined, look forward to speaking to you this time round :p

Mojo

pop in IRC for a quick chat then we can get you back to Guardian!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Al

Welcome back. Auto-accepted because of 6-month ex-member return terms. Really looking forward to seeing you at wars with us. :)
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS