• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

World of Warcraft

Started by Robertwb69, June 21, 2011, 01:17:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeeBee

Quote from: James on July 17, 2011, 10:48:43 AM
I want the amani bear too :/ your level 85 now? o.O what realm you on?
Got nearly full pvp set now, got the tier 10 helm shoulders and gloves, and bloodthirsty pyrium belt and boots, going too get the trinkets + rings :D

Yup, 85 Frost mage - Terenas EU
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

James

nice nice, going to level up my priest when i go back to england :D and my mage :)

Fuls

Baleroc 10man hm - Illusive

4/7 Baleroc down Prolly best feeling of victory ever, last attempt server counting down for restart Last food flasks and potions Best rush :D Enjoy!

Illusive vs NMRagnaros Realm 1st

Also our server 1st normal rag kill, My PoV lol decided to upload then

James

Nick

Got me a cute little pug today. :D

Original Join Date: July 3rd, 2008
Posts from /forums: 3340
Vixose on Jubei'Thos

Ranma344

I'd probably be further than 1/7 heroic if people in my damned guild would actually show up on raid nights... we're always like 1 core member short, and I'd rather not pug for a heroic, like we did Rag....

Vephy

Fuls

Err got 6/7 a while ago been wiping on heroic rag dear god phase 2 is like the dps race of your life. adds with 270k hp and less than 8seconds to kill them before they rape your raid

Zemus

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/vartzi/advanced
\_(o.O)_/

Transferred my pally from jubei'thos horde to barthilas alliance, sister plays on that (and she payed for it ##) Probably wont be PvEing much on it anymore though seem they only pvp :(

Fuls

Reece

Carry me in arena, thanks fuls xo
Flame Reece - Most Likely to be WG in 2020 - Winter Fun Awards 2013
2ez

Orthux

I just started playing today with that 3x experience thing, doing it all with my friend to 80.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/Orthux/simple

Robertwb69

Finally downed heroic Lord Rhyolith 25m 2/7 Ughhhhhhhh. I guess it was nerfed.
Got to 1800 in rated bgs now which was pretty easy and my cap is around 2300.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/agamaggan/Cryhavoc/simple

James

anyone want to start a new character together? Just post here and we can choose a realm and shit :D <3

Zemus

Quote from: James on August 17, 2011, 11:43:42 AM
anyone want to start a new character together? Just post here and we can choose a realm and shit :D <3

make a horde char on US Jubei'thos and ill level with ##

Robertwb69

Both of you make one on Agamaggan - US (PVP)

Zemus

James

Patty

I just started playing WoW recently. I only play when my friend does and thats hardly ever so I'm only level 10. Seems fun though!

Nick

Quote from: Orthux on August 17, 2011, 03:44:01 AM
I just started playing today with that 3x experience thing, doing it all with my friend to 80.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/Orthux/simple
Ewwwww. Alliance.

Original Join Date: July 3rd, 2008
Posts from /forums: 3340
Vixose on Jubei'Thos

Taibz

I play Human Warrior :D I cba to play horde again, since i already have a lvl 85 BE Hpala.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-legion/Ke%c3%a7ha/simple

Isn't that just the best name you've ever heard?

Oh btw, how many in WG actually play pally? Lols
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Reece

Pretty much what i have. None of them are seriously geared or anything, usually takes me till the last patch of an expansion to figure out which class I enjoy the most. If you do armory you'll realise all i do is pretty much PvP, just can't be bothered to search around for a raiding guild.
Flame Reece - Most Likely to be WG in 2020 - Winter Fun Awards 2013
2ez

Taibz

I  did mostly pvp when i played on my paladin, but then i joined a raiding guild and killed 4/6 and cleared bot. This occured after I had been in WG for a while, so I noticed pretty easy that that guild wasn't for me. The raid times were 22:00, but the leaders sucked, so they started organising the group when it was 22:00. After about 50min the raid group was done. I didn't get an invite, so i asked if they had any spots left, but they didn't even answer me. So i raged at them and finally i got in to group 2. Tayzon wasn't so lucky so he got in to group 3, which was half guild/pug run. I went in vent and no1 could speak proper english. Everyone had some arabian accent. And that's my PvE story.

Me and Tayzon did alot of 2v2 arena and we were pretty good at it :P The first 10 games we won all but 1. I had already won 1 game before that wiht some random, so I got the achievement Hot Streak :) We got to about 1,3k rating and then quit.
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Robertwb69

Reece you should make a character named Bronado.