• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

News:

HELLO DOES THIS ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING

Main Menu

World of Warcraft

Started by Robertwb69, June 21, 2011, 01:17:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zemus

Quote from: Sativas on August 27, 2011, 04:22:42 AM
Reece you should make a character named Bronado.
And change your shaman to Brotect
and make your own guild Bros before MMO's

Reece

I was actually thinking the other day about making a guild with Bro in it somehow, I like Bros before mmos though :3 The decision to change the name protect to brotect is a tough one though, i have thought about it ##
Flame Reece - Most Likely to be WG in 2020 - Winter Fun Awards 2013
2ez

Zemus

Kso
Got hacked on Thursday, everything cleaned my password and email-login got changed, etc. Got it all restored later that night.
And now on Saturday, hacked again. Pass changed repeatedly, all my shit dropped etc.
Have to fill in some form, print it then send it to blizz before it will get unlocked D:

Not sure how this happened, did virus scans and nothing showed, havent clicked any dodgy links or anything like that. Kinda lame

Reece

That's actually really odd, considering it happened twice. Has to be a keylogger/vulnerability on your computer that's unscannable :S Only thing possible is real life friend screwing with you in the gayest way possible or yeah... undetectable virus :S Or someone with access to your emails.
2ez

Zemus

K im pretty sure it is a keylogger

just got a notification saying my emails now signed in at multiple locations (after changing pass earlier today)
getting huge lag as well, pages arent loading
how to fix

Robertwb69

I dedicate this seasons 100k honor to all you noobs

Orthux

Zemus run a full Malwarebytes scan in both safe and normal Windows mode.

http://malwarebytes.org/

If that doesn't work you might want to check this out:
http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=69723

Dorcha3377

You are the nooblet Robbie, and Zemus think about getting an authenticator for your account.

Taibz

You're a fucking beast Sativas! I also played Hpala in pvp before, but now I play prot/arms warrior.
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Robertwb69

http://www.youtube.com/leettown
If you do something similar with games let me know and we can box4box on youtube.

Reece

Far out Rob, I hope that's not at peak times otherwise i feel very sorry for your realm.
2ez

James

Got a friend whos mentoring me and telling me where to go for my gear, nearly unlocked the dailies in mount hyjal (if you unlock them i just cant use them atm) Made my way up to 5Kg after buying my valor braces, my mentor gave me a trinket to swap with the shitty one i had (pvp) Im going for pyrelord greaves (i think this is what there called) And a necklace i forgot its name :(, im also close to being revered with Avengers of Hyjal :D

Robertwb69

Quote from: Reece on September 01, 2011, 05:17:03 AM
Far out Rob, I hope that's not at peak times otherwise i feel very sorry for your realm.
Lol na it was at like 1 am but still. I don't think other servers are like that at 1am.

Random picture

Reece

Yeah would get close to a full raid group, maybe more at 1am, depending on the night.

hemad?
2ez

Dorcha3377

anyone who hasn't got me added on real id its [email protected] if you would care to add me.

Rob,

Evidently someone was on my acct and moved me to some godforsaken place called Hellscream and wiped all my friends and all that crap out.
I apologize for not realizing what was going until recently. O and I now have a new name as well.
Kybher...I just go with the flow (its all you can do) My account is fairly well protected again as the offender is I hope rotting in hell.

Robertwb69

yea I figured when you didn't login forever lol. My channel leettown on youtube is updated daily now go check it out if you like pvp and wow.

Robertwb69

Gm got the legendary staff awhile back and we just potion of illusion him so no one knows which is him rofl.

Robertwb69

Finally 6/7 25m heroic firelands after nerfs, 2/7 before.
Also full ruthless last week pew pew pew.

Reece

Well Fuls's guild just got realm first rag on 10m just then, with no fuls insight  :@
2ez

Reece

ps. As soon as they allow cross realm BGs, you're my healbitch rob  ##
2ez

Robertwb69

Quote from: Reece on September 22, 2011, 12:19:22 PM
ps. As soon as they allow cross realm BGs, you're my healbitch rob  ##
Just don't be one of those people that think they are god because I am healing them then run off on their own and get wrecked.

Reece

Nah i'm the one who sticks with you intervening a spell reflect and peeling :>
2ez

Robertwb69

http://i.imgur.com/XnJuT.jpg

That is how isle of conquest is meant to be played.

Mister Kyle

So, I converted. Completely new to WoW, but I only have the battlechest. (Vanilla+BC, no WoTLK/Cata) Anyone mind helping me out? :3

Robertwb69

Quote from: Mister Kyle on September 28, 2011, 09:47:11 PM
So, I converted. Completely new to WoW, but I only have the battlechest. (Vanilla+BC, no WoTLK/Cata) Anyone mind helping me out? :3

Come to Agamaggan - US. I'll help you out :)

On a side note: