• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Hey!

Started by Auos Pro, February 25, 2012, 07:02:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Auos Pro

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Auos Pro

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
I started RS in around about 2004, after hearing about it from my friends - and i have never turned back! My RSN is just a random word i thought of, and I think its awesome..  and it also is my youtube name. When I play RS nowadays i tend to come online just for fun rather than to grind skills, so thats why i want to join this clan - it seems like a lot of fun!

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
Im called Francis, and im currently at college in the united kingdom. I love mountain biking and football, and play the guitar - as well as a lot of RS.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
I heard about this clan after finding it a few months ago after searching for Runefest vids on youtube - and the recent viral video about the wilderness reminded me of you guys.:)

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
I have been in so many i can't remember all the names. I've only been in one i felt comfortable in, for about 4 years called skilers unite. I quit as the clan seemed to disintergrate and it split in half. Since then, i haven't been able to find a good clan that is a lot of fun.

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
Yes. :)

thanks

Mojo

Welcome to the community! :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

PineappleTom

Hey man, welcome :D

Mark

I set the standard.

Wayshow

Hey Francis, welcome to the community :)
Good luck with your interview :>

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Toby

Hi, Welcome to the community! :D

You like football eh? What team do you support?
My reaction when I look in the refrigerator but can't find anything I want to eat

PineappleTom