• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] Tom Davies application.

Started by Archadies, April 13, 2012, 03:00:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Archadies

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Shlim Shlam Previous ones are ThomasDavies and Crazy_adz3

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
Played Runescape for so long like nearly 10 years :P i like to kill stuff. My RSN is just a random thing `lumby came up with.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
I'm Tom, Male, 18, England, I like going to the GYM and playing games, I like all kinds of music.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
I met Gene IRL in Cambridge at JaGeX with `lumby.

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
N/A

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
Yes

`Lumby

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Restore PvP

Welcome to the boards, maybe expand the intro a little bit to let us know more?

- Restore PvP

Mark

Come on IRC to get to know all of us..

..And stay there ##

I set the standard.

52 Pray

- The OG t-girl peekayer

Wayshow

Hey Tom! :)
Welcome!

Oh, and what mark/restore said ##

Frozen 10

BeeBee

Last Active: April 13, 2012, 03:05:48 am
I'm going to give this 3 more days - Thursday.

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

BeeBee

@Declined

You may Reapply when you want.

Reason: Inactive Application.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.