• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] nick o_o

Started by onimusha1, March 29, 2015, 08:59:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

onimusha1

OSRS INTRODUCTION: nick o_o

My RuneScape Name: nick o_o
My Previous RSNs: Onimusha1444
Fisherasd
Deadlyxxbow

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 63
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I first started runescape about 8 years ago and its essentially how I learned to type as well as learning how to fall in love with mmorpg video games. I loved the game, however when EOC was released I quit and just recenetly starting playing OSRS since f2p was free. After playing f2p ive been absolutely hooked! The community is amazing and supportive making the game extremely enjoyable.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I've never been in a clan ever since I was backstabbed by some friends in 2008, but I've heard great things about WG from a friend and would love to join!

About me: My name is Nick im 20 and live in the bay area in California. I love working out, reading, scaping, and having a good time with friends. I'm really easy to get along with and great person to talk with!

I heard about WG through: I heard it from my friend james o_o and I knew this clan was everything I ever wanted.
I want to join because: I got pked quite a few times at chaos druids, dragons, while skilling and all for no reason. I never risked anything but these guys would still kill me and waste my time. I think the clan name is perfect in that I want to be a guardian of the wilderness as well and protect innocent people who do not wish to fight!

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (mIRC or other client user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Maybe finals/midterms

Mojo

Welcome :)

You're 13 levels from our combat requirements. We can't really let you do PvP until you hit 75 as we need everyone's levels fairly close together.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Fatboy Rules

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

james o_o

This guy got me back into OSRS again, and serves as my mentor to this day. Really knowledgeable, used to be maxed out, he's currently an initiate pure hence his cmb, but he'd be a fantastic addition to the clan.

Frozen 10

Devin

Joined as Initatiate Guardian on December 29, 2014
Graduated to Guardian on January 10, 2015
Member of the Month January 2015
Promoted to Event Master on March 8, 2015

Promoted to Application Manager on May 9, 2015

Hall of fame:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

onimusha1

Quote from: Mojo on March 29, 2015, 09:25:54 AM
Welcome :)

You're 13 levels from our combat requirements. We can't really let you do PvP until you hit 75 as we need everyone's levels fairly close together.

Yah definitely! Im getting my combat up higher right now ill be 75 in no time!

Banana

RuneScape Name: Monkeyy
IRC Name: Banana
TeamSpeak Name: Banana

Contact me on IRC or in game for any Questions.
Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes
80% of success is showing up
Monkey See, Monkey do!

Devin

Interviewed Nick in IRC. Sounds like a great lad. Once again, welcome to the community brotha
Joined as Initatiate Guardian on December 29, 2014
Graduated to Guardian on January 10, 2015
Member of the Month January 2015
Promoted to Event Master on March 8, 2015

Promoted to Application Manager on May 9, 2015

Hall of fame:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

I CE Y